Chapter 12: Daniella

Alex's POV
This week has been intense for Lauren. Today I'm going to the mall, to get her some things to make up this week.

(At the mall, somebody spotted Alex. Someone he hasn't seen in awhile.)

"Alex? Alex is that you?" Daniella asked.
"Oh hi Daniella!" Alex said.
"Wow! How long has it been! What like 2 years?" Daniella asked.
"Yeah it has! So how are you?" Alex asked.
"Um I'm fine! It hasn't been the best, but I'm good. How about you?" Daniella asked.
"I've been really good. Yeah YouTube has been great! I'm actually in a relationship!" Alex said.
"Really! Wow well there's a reason! Man I can't believe I dumped you! That was such a mistake!" Daniella said.
"Well, I guess you lost your chance! Because I'm in a committed relationship! And I love her and she loves me!" Alex said.
"Wow ok. Well she's a lucky girl! Well I'm gonna go now, so bye Alex! Good luck with your girlfriend!" Daniella said.
"Ok I will! And bye Daniella!" Alex said.

Daniella's POV
Man it's been so long since I've seen Alex. I don't even remember anymore, of why I broke up with him! But his girlfriend is a very lucky girl. She has a definite keeper. If only I could be with him again!

(Back at Lauren's)

Alex's POV
"Hey Lauren!" Alex yelled.
"Hi babe!" Lauren said.
"I brought you something!" Alex said.
"Oh really! What is it?" Lauren asked.
"Well open it and find out!" Alex said.

(Lauren opens and finds chocolates, nail polish, lip balm, gum, chic flicks and macrons)

"Awwww baby! Thank you! What's this for?" Lauren asked.
"Well this week has been very stressful for you, so I thought you would like something to cheer you up!" Alex said.
"Awww thank you Alex!" Lauren said.
"No problem! Oh btw, just gonna tell you now before I forget! I ran into my ex-girlfriend!" Alex said.
"Which one?" Lauren asked.
"My ex Daniella! And don't worry she broke up with me and she said to tell you that you're a lucky girl and you have a keeper!" Alex said.
"Well I already knew that! Well thanks for telling me, I guess!" Lauren said.
"Ok!" Alex said.

(After that they just hung out at Lauren's and had a very low key night.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for the 217 reads. How is it possible that over 200 people have read this book. My mind is blown. Anyway if you are enjoying this book, come back everyday for more updates. And if you really liked it, leave a vote.

— Citlaly