Chapter 3: "The Hangout"

Alex's POV
I can't stop thinking about Lauren. Maybe I should text her.
A - Hey Lauren
L - hi Alex
A - ik its only been a day
L - yeah and
A - i was wondering if you want to hang out with me later
L - yeah sure. I really need to be with someone. I'm getting tired of being alone.
A - okay then I'll see you later at your place
L - sounds like a plan
A - okay see you then

Wow she actually agreed to hangout with me. Maybe she does like me. Or she's probably trying to be nice.

Lauren's POV
I can't believe Alex asked me to hangout with him. Maybe he likes me. He probably doesn't. Or does he? Anyway, might as well get ready for my "hangout" with Alex. Wait! What if this is a date? No he wouldn't! Or would he? Ok now I'm going to get ready.

 Wait! What if this is a date? No he wouldn't! Or would he? Ok now I'm going to get ready

(She changed into this outfit)

(2 Hours Later)
Okay I think I'm ready!
(Doorbell rings)
He is here

Alex's POV
Okay I'm nervous about going over to Lauren's place. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. She just got out of a relationship. I obviously can't date her. I need to give her some time. Oh I hope she doesn't think this a date. Unless she wants this to be a date. Anyway I better head over there.
(Alex drives to Lauren's apartment)
Ok time to ring the doorbell.

"Hey Alex," Lauren said.
"Hi Lauren," Alex said while starring at Lauren with a smile.
"Alex? Why are you looking at me that way?" Lauren asked.
"Oh sorry. It's just, you are so damn beautiful!" Alex said.
"Oh thank you! Um well come in," Lauren said.
"Ok," Alex said.

Wow I can't believe I was staring at Lauren. She probably thinks I'm a total creep. Stupid Alex! Stupid Alex! STUPID ALEX!!!

Lauren's POV
Ok Alex is here now! I better not make a fool of myself!
"So Lauren how have you been? Do you feel better?" Alex asked.
"I've been feeling a little better. But I'm feeling way better now since you are here!" Lauren said.
"Oh well that's good!" Alex said.
Alex is so cute. I can't stop staring into his eyes.

Alex's POV
Ok why is Lauren staring at me like that. Wait that's how I was staring at her, maybe she likes me too.
"Lauren! Earth to Lauren!" I yelled.
"Omg! I'm so sorry! I was uh daydreaming!" Lauren said.

Lauren's POV
I can't believe I was staring at Alex. Could I be anymore obvious that I like him! I'm such an idiot! Now he's never gonna like me!
"Lauren it's okay! It was actually kind of cute!" Alex said.
"Wait really! You actually thought that was cute?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah it was. But you wanna know what's even cuter?" Alex asked.
"Yes! What?" Lauren asked.
"You!" Alex yelled.
"Awww really?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah! You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met!" Alex said.
"Awww! You're lying!" Lauren yelled.
"No I'm not! I wouldn't lie about something like this!" Alex said.

Wow he is so sweet!

(After that Lauren and Alex continued talking. They learned a lot about each other. Then they ordered Post Mates! After they ate, they watched the Notebook, Lauren's favorite movie. When the movie ended, Lauren fell asleep on her couch. She fell asleep right next to Alex.)

Alex's POV
Aww Lauren fell asleep. Wow even when she's sleeping, she's beautiful! Oh I better go its past midnight. But I can't leave Lauren on the couch.
(Alex then picks up Lauren and carries her to her room and gently place her on her bed. He then kisses her on the forehead and attempts to tip toe out of the bedroom without making a sound. Unfortunately he trips and Lauren wakes up).

"Alex are you there?" Lauren called out.
"Yeah down here!" Alex yelled.
"Alex what are you doing and how did I get in my bed?" Lauren asked.
"Well I noticed you fell asleep and so I carried you in here and put you on your bed, so I could leave." Alex explained.
"Oh well thanks. But what time is it?" Lauren asked.
"Past midnight!" Alex said.
"Alex it's way too late for you to be driving at this hour. And you live far. I think it would be safer if you would stay here for the night." Lauren said.
"You want me to stay here?" Alex asked.
"Yeah! I don't want anything happening to you!" Lauren said.
"Okay then. I'll just crash on your couch." Alex said.
"You don't have to sleep on the couch!" Lauren said.
"What you have another bed I can crash on?" Alex asked.
"No but if you want you can sleep in my bed." Lauren said.
"You mean, sleep next to you?" Alex asked.
"Yeah it would make me feel a whole lot safer." Lauren said.
"Okay then. Goodnight Lauren!" Alex said.
"Goodnight Alex!" Lauren said.

Thanks for reading my long chapter. I'm sorry that this was such a long chapter. Anyway if you like this book, come back everyday for more chapters. What do you think happens when they wake up?

— Citlaly