Chapter 14: The Psyco Stalker

Daniella's POV
So I haven't been myself since I saw Alex. Then I got even more crazy seeing Alex with his new girlfriend, Lauren. What does he see in her? Yeah, she's gorgeous. And yeah she's sweet. And yeah she's into the stuff he's into. Anyway, I might have started following Lauren everywhere. I don't think she's seen me, but I should stop.

(Daniella decides to go the store and then she runs into Lauren.)

"Omg are you Lauren?" Daniella asked.
"Yeah! Hi! Are you part of the #PrettyLittleLaurs fam?" Lauren asked.
"No! I'm sorry! I'm actually Alex's ex-girlfriend!" Daniella says.
"Oh!" Lauren says.
"Wow, you're way much prettier in person!" Daniella says.
"Oh, thank you!" Lauren says.
"Well um, you are a really lucky girl!" Daniella said.
"Yeah I am! Alex is such an amazing guy!" Lauren said.
"Yeah he definitely is!" Daniella said with a sigh.
"Oh well, I better go! I have some things to do, so I'm leaving. But it was nice to meet you, Daniella!" Lauren said.
"Nice to meet you too!" Daniella said.
Ok this is so not fair. Ok I need Alex back and fast! The only thing standing in my way is Lauren. Maybe I need to take her out of the picture.

Lauren's POV
"Hey Alex!" Lauren said.
"Hey Chicken nugget!" Alex said.
"So I ran into your ex, Daniella today!" Lauren said.
"Oh! What did she say?" Alex asked nervously.
"Nothing, really! All she told me was that I'm a lucky girl because I'm dating you!" Lauren said.
"Well she got that right!" Alex said.
"Well yeah, but I already knew that!" Lauren said.
"Thanks babe!" Alex said.
"Why were you worried about what she said?" Lauren asked.
"Um, well it's because Daniella is kind of psycho!" Alex said.
"What do you mean, psycho?" Lauren asked.
"Well, because she's been in a psychiatric hospital before!" Alex said.
"Really?" Lauren said.
"Yeah and many times!" Alex said.
"Well she seemed sane to me!" Lauren said.
"Yeah right now! She can act completely normal but get her mad to a point where she gets crazy, it gets violent!" Alex said.
"Oh my god! Are you serious?" Lauren said.
"I actually broke up with her, because she didn't like it that I was spending to much time focusing on YouTube instead of her. Then she got so mad that she tried to kill me! She then got taken to the psychiatric hospital to get treated. She then had forgotten but she broke up with me for not spending time with her enough!" Alex said.
"Oh my god! Wait do you think she's gonna do something?" Lauren asked.
"I don't think so!" Alex said.
"Ok!" Lauren said.

(Later they watched some Netflix and Alex fell asleep. Lauren was starting to get scared of Daniella.)

I know Alex told me to not worry about this, but this is crazy. What if his ex, goes crazy for Alex. And tries to hurt me or him. Ok I'm gonna stop thinking about this.

(Then Lauren fell asleep.)

Thank you for reading this chapter. Again sorry about not updating for like 3 days. I'm gonna try to update more. Also, thank you so very much for the 509 reads. This is blowing my mind. If you enjoy reading the chapter, give it a vote, I would really appreciate it.
Mkay Bye

—Citlaly