Chapter 15: Daniella Finds Alex

Alex's POV
I need to talk to Daniella, I don't want her hurting Lauren. I don't need her going crazy.

(Later Alex went to the mall to pick something up for Lauren and Daniella ran into him.)

"Hi Alex!" Daniella said.
"Oh hey, Daniella!" Alex said.
"I met your girlfriend! She seems really nice!" Daniella said.
"Oh yeah she is. Hey can I talk to you about her?" Alex asked.
"Um sure I guess," Daniella said.
"Well I don't where you are mentally, but please don't hurt her. I love this girl with all my heart. I don't know what I would do if something happened to her!" Alex said.
"Um, Alex! I'm way better. Yeah I haven't been the best mentally in the past, but I'm not gonna hurt her. I don't think there's anything you should worry about!" Daniella said.
"Oh well, I'm just letting you know. I don't want you to ruin this for me!" Alex said.
"Ok well you have nothing to worry about! Well bye Alex!" Daniella said.
"Bye Daniella!" Alex said.

Daniella's POV
Man I want Alex so bad! But I promised I wouldn't hurt Lauren. I just can't live my life knowing I can never be with Alex again. He was such an amazing boyfriend. And I gave him up just because he took his job to seriously. I'm such an idiot. I just can't stop picturing him with her. I can't live anymore. I can't! I just can't.

(Daniella really let this get to her head. She started smashing everything. She then started drinking uncontrollably. Then she calls Alex.)

D - Alex?
A - What do you want Daniella?
D - I can't live the rest of my life knowing I can never be with you again!
A - Daniella what are you saying?
D - Goodbye Alex! Goodbye forever!
A - Daniella! Daniella! I'm calling 911!

(Daniella hangs up.)

(Alex calls 911.)

Operator- 911 what's your emergency?
Alex- hi um so I just was talking to my ex who sounds like she's going to commit suicide!
Operator- ok what did she say?
Alex- she was telling me goodbye and how she can't live the rest of her life knowing she can never be with me again!
Operator- ok has she done this before?
Alex- no
Operator- does she have mental illnesses?
Alex- I don't know but she has been in psychiatric hospitals before
Operator- ok well what's the address?
Alex- um its ***************
Operator- ok an ambulance is on the way
Alex- ok thank you

(The ambulance gets to Daniella's apartment and she's found unconscious on the floor with a empty pill bottle in her hand. She then was taken to the hospital.)

Ok so I'm sorry, I'm ending the chapter here! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. If you want to find out what happens next, come back everyday for more updates. Also thank you so very much for 585 reads. This is insane. And I'm going to continue not to believe that over 500 people have read my story. Anyway if you enjoyed don't forget to leave a vote.
Mkay Bye

— Citlaly