Chapter 32: The Birthday Surprise Is Revealed

Alex's POV
Today is Lauren's birthday! I'm so excited to tell her the surprise! I really hope she likes it!

(Alex and Lauren's parents put candles on a cake and the twins woke her up!)

"Mommy! Mommy Wake Up!" Lexia and Addison yelled.
"Why?" Lauren said.
"Cause it's your birthday!" the twins yelled.
"It is?" Lauren asked in a joking way.
"Yes Mommy! C'mon, c'mon Mommy!" they yelled.
"Ok I'm coming!" Lauren said.
"Hurry! Hurry Mommy!" the twins yelled.
(The twins dragged Lauren to the living room. They led her to the table where Alex and her parents were waiting for her!)

"Oh my god!" Lauren said.
"123," Alex said.
"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Lauren! Happy Birthday to you!" they all sung. (Then Lauren blew out her candles.)
"Oh my god! Thank you guys!" Lauren said.
"Happy Birthday babe!" Alex said. (He then kissed Lauren on the cheek.)
"Thank you, babe!" Lauren said.
"Happy Birthday Sweetie!" her mom said while giving Lauren a hug.
"Thank you mom," Lauren said.
"Happy Birthday Lauren!" her dad said while giving her a hug.
"Thank you dad," Lauren said.
"Happy Birthday Mommy!" the twins said. (Then they both gave a kiss to Lauren on her cheek.)
"Thank you Adi and Lexi," Lauren said.

(Then they started having fun at the lake.)

(Reminder: the videos don't go with the chapter very well, but just go with it!)

(A couple hours later)

"Lauren," Alex said.
"Yes, Alex," Lauren said.
"It's time to give you your present!" Alex said.
"Wait really?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah! Are you ready?" Alex asked.
"Yeah! Am I actually gonna like it!" Lauren asked.
"Yeah you will, I hope!" Alex said.
"Ok," Lauren said.
"Close your eyes!" Alex said.
"Ok I closed them!" Lauren said.
"No peeking!" Alex said. (Alex goes to get something and when he comes back, he catches Lauren peeking.)
"Hey I said 'No Peeking!" Alex said.
"I'm not!" Lauren yelled.
"Ok open your eyes!" Alex said. (When Lauren opens her eyes, she sees Alex holding a banner that says "I'm Taking You To Bora Bora!")
"Oh my god! Wait what!" Lauren yelled.
"Lauren, what does it say?" Alex asked.
"It says, 'I'm Taking You To Bora Bora!" Lauren said.
"Do you like it?" Alex asked.
"Like it? I love it! Thank you baby!" Lauren said. (She then hugs Alex and kisses him.)
"Yay you like it! The best part is Lexia and Addison get to come with us!" Alex said.
"Yay! I'm so excited! I can't wait!" Lauren said.
"The best part about this gift is that it's not just for you because this gift is for the twins and I as well!" Alex said.
"Thank you babe!" Lauren said.
"Anything for you!" Alex said.

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! Btw thank you guys so much for 3k reads! What? That is insane! Anyways shoutout to @Puglife200000 for guessing correct! She guessed that the surprise was Bora Bora and that is the surprise! Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Question: Since this book is slowly coming to an end, on the very last chapter, would you guys like to see a list of my favorite Laurex videos? Just a question. Let me know in the comments if you want to see that or if you don't! Don't forget to come back everyday for more updates.
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly