Chapter 20: Trapped

(WARNING! This chapter contains violence and profanity! "Rape" is also involved in this chapter, so if you don't feel comfortable reading it, that's fine!)

Lauren's POV
I can't believe it! Baz has me! Baz actually kidnaped me! I can't believe I'm never gonna see Alex again! It's over!

Alex's POV
I wonder where Lauren is. I haven't seen her all day. She told me she was coming over. Maybe I should call her.

(Alex calls Lauren's phone)

"Ugh! It's your fuckin' boyfriend! IGNORE!" Baz yells.
"Please let me speak to him!" Lauren said.
"No! You're gonna tell him that I kidnapped you! So NO!" Baz said.
"Please! Please let me go! I don't love you Baz!" Lauren yelled.
"I don't care! You are never getting out of here!" Baz yelled.

(Alex calls Lauren 10 more times)

Alex's POV
Why isn't Lauren responding! She always answers my calls! What if something happened to her!

Baz's POV
Why the fuck won't Alex stop calling Lauren! He should just give up!
"Why won't your STUPID boyfriend stop calling!" Baz yells.
"Because he cares about me! Unlike YOU!" Lauren yelled.

(Baz got so mad, that he tied Lauren to a chair naked and hit her back with a whip!)

"THIS WILL TEACH YOU TO FUCKIN' RESPECT ME!" Baz yelled.
"Ow! Baz stop! Please stop!" Lauren yelled.
"Did you learn your FUCKIN' lesson?" Baz asked.
"Yes! Yes! Please stop!" Lauren yells.
"Ok! Since your 'boyfriend' won't stop FUCKIN' calling! I'll let you speak to him!" Baz said.
"Wait really?" Lauren asked.
"Yes, but you have to say EXACTLY what I want you to say! Agree?" Baz asked.
"Ok fine!" Lauren said.

(Lauren then calls Alex, but Lauren has to say whatever Baz tells her to say!)

A- Lauren? Baby, I've been so worried about you? Why haven't you answered?
L- Hi Alex, um sorry I didn't realize you were calling me!
A- Ok, where are you? You said you were coming over!
L- You don't need to know!
A- Um ok
L- Listen! I'm breaking up with you! (Lauren then starts to hold back her tears because she feels so bad for saying these things to Alex.)
A- Lauren, Please tell me you are joking!
L- No Alex, I'm not!
A- But why, what did I do?
L- Nothing Alex! I just don't love you anymore!
A- Lauren baby, no! Stop saying these things!
L- Don't call me baby! I don't love you anymore!
A- But chicken nugget?
L- I'm not your chicken nugget anymore! I'm done with you! Goodbye Alex!
A- Lauren wait!
(Lauren hangs up)

"See the damage is done! Now you are mine!" Baz yelled.
(Baz grabs Lauren and throws her on his bed. He then takes his clothes off and then enters her. I think you can imagine what happens next.)
(Lauren was so depressed, she didn't even try to get away! She knew this was gonna happen regardless!)

Alex's POV
Did Lauren actually break up with me? I can't believe this! I just lost the love of my life!
(Alex then locks himself into his bedroom and just begins to cry)

Lauren's POV
I feel so bad! I can't believe Baz just made me break up with the love of my life! I can't believe I'll never see Alex again! I can't believe the last thing I'll ever tell him is that I don't love him! I don't even want to try to get away from Baz! There's nothing for me to go home to. I lost my Chicken Tender, my Alex Wassabi!

(After Baz was finished with Lauren, he then gave Lauren her clothes back and locked her in a room and took her phone!)

I'm very sorry this was a very dark chapter! Tbh I teared up a little while writing this chapter! Thank you so much for the 993 reads. I can't believe my story is so close to 1k reads. Anyway don't forget to come back everyday for more updates! What do you think happens next! Will Alex figure out what happened or is Laurex over?
Mkay Bye

— Citlaly