Chapter 18: The "Accident"

Baz's POV
Lauren will be mine! Alex is just in my way. I've already asked nicely to stay away from Lauren, but he doesn't get it! Lauren was mine in the first place, and he stole her away from me. And now I'm gonna steal her back, whether he likes it or not!

(Later Alex was walking back to his apartment from the store down the street and some pays him a visit.)

"Alex!" Baz said.
"Baz! What the fuck are you doing here?" Alex asked.
Then Baz starts punching Alex. He tries to fight back, but Baz hurt him so bad that he became weak.
"This is for stealing Lauren! This is for putting me in jail! AND THIS FOR BEATING ME LAST TIME!" Baz yelled. He then left Alex bleeding on the floor.

Alex was so weak and injured that he couldn't get up. Luckily a Wassabian recognized Alex and called 911.

(At the hospital, they were asking Alex a bunch of questions about what had happened. Then they asked him who to contact and then he gave Aaron and Lauren's phone numbers to tell them he is in the hospital.)

Hospital- Hello is this Lauren Riihimaki?
Lauren- Yes this is she? May I know who I am speaking to?
Hospital- Hi I'm a nurse at the hospital and I'm calling you about your boyfriend, Alexander Burriss.
Lauren- Oh my god! Is he ok?
Hospital- Yeah he is ok! But I think you should see for yourself!
Lauren- Ok I am on my way.

(Lauren heads to the hospital and meets up with Aaron.)

"Hey Lauren are you ok?" Aaron asked.
"No! I don't know what happened to Alex! What if he's super injured?" Lauren starts yelling with tears in her eyes.
"Lauren, relax! I'm worried about my brother too! But Alex is strong! Right now he needs support!  Meaning we have to stay strong!" Aaron said.
"Ok!" Lauren said.

(Then Aaron asks about Alex's room to go see him. Once they got to the room, Alex was awake he talked to Aaron first and then Lauren.)

"Alex, baby are you ok?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I might have lost a lot of blood, but I'm fine," Alex said.
"Baby, who did this to you?" Lauren asked.
"Baz!" Alex said.
"Baz! Baz did this to you?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah, I was walking back to my apartment and  he attacked me!" Alex said.
"Alex! What are we gonna do? He isn't gonna leave us alone! I don't want him hurting you anymore!" Lauren said.
"Lauren, what you saying?" Alex asked.
"Alex, I love you and I don't want you to get hurt anymore!" Lauren said.
"Lauren, we can get through this! You can't give in! We are gonna be fine!" Alex said.
"Alex! I love you!" Lauren said.
"I love you too! But I promise you don't have to worry about me! Remember I'm here to protect you, my chicken nugget!" Alex said.
"Ok, chicken tender!" Lauren said.

(Alex had to stay in the hospital overnight, so Lauren stayed with him! Then the next day, Lauren took Alex home!)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you so much for the 792 reads. What?! This is still blowing my mind! Anyway, you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it! Don't forget to come back everyday for updates!
Mkay Bye

— Citlaly