Chapter 22: Back To Normal

(Warning: This chapter contains smut, so if you do not feel comfortable reading this chapter it's fine.)

Lauren's POV
It feels so good to be back in my apartment. Alex and I have had a very relaxing week. He and I haven't really done much because I've been so tired. I just I feel so amazing knowing I have an amazing boyfriend who will always be there for me. I'm just so grateful to be with him.

(Later that night, Alex goes over to Lauren's.)

"Hi my Chicken Nugget!" Alex said.
"Hi Chicken Tender!" Lauren replied.
"How was your day?" Alex asked.
"It was good. I filmed a video, I cleaned up my apartment, and I took a nap!" Lauren said.
"Wow, you had a productive day, today!" Alex said.
"Yeah! How was your day Alex?" Lauren asked.
"Good! I got my haircut, went to a meeting, and I also took a nap today!" Alex replied.
"Good!" Lauren said.

(Then they ordered post mates and watched The Bachelor on Lauren's couch. Then they went to bed to lay down and do the End Of Vlog Talk for Alex's vlog.)

"Hey Lauren!" Alex said.
"Yeah Alex!" Lauren said.
"Are you sleeping?" Alex asked.
"No, the nap kept me energized! How about you?" Lauren said.
"Same!" Alex said.

(Alex grabs Lauren tight and starts to kiss her neck and slowly takes her shirt off. She then takes his shirt off. He starts to kiss her body all the way down until he reached her shorts and then he slowly pulls it off along with her underwear. Then Lauren takes his underwear off of him. He then enters her and she starts to moan.)
It's been a while since Alex and I have had sex. It feels way better than I remember. I couldn't even stop myself from moaning so loud.

Alex's POV
So I wasn't sleepy and neither was Lauren so I thought it would be a good opportunity. I've been giving her space since she went through a lot last week. But I guess now she wants to be with me again. I'm just happy she feels happy as well.

(After like an hour, they fell asleep. That ends their night.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it was so short. Anyway thank you so much for 1k reads, this still blows my mind that many people have taken time from their day to actually read my story. Also if you liked this chapter please give it a vote I would really appreciate it. Don't forget to come back everyday for more updates.
Mkay Bye

— Citlaly