Chapter 8: Seeing Baz

Lauren's POV
This past month with Alex has been the best. He is the most sweetest boyfriend I've ever had. Everyday with him is so amazing. I love being Alex Wassabi's girlfriend.

Alex's POV
Lauren is the best girlfriend I have ever had. She is beautiful, sweet, smart, funny, and talented, she's just incredible.

(Alex receives a text from Lauren.)

L - heyy bf
A - hi gf 😍
L - do you wanna go to the mall with me later?
A - yeah sure
L - ok
A - do u want me to pick u up?
L - yeah if u want 2
A - ok I'll pick u up in 1 Hour
L - ok see u later bf
A - see u later gf

Lauren's POV
Better start getting ready

Lauren's POVBetter start getting ready

(She then changes into this outfit)

Ok I'm ready.

(Doorbell rings)

Alex's POV
On my way to pick up Lauren. Gonna hangout with her at the mall. Gonna have a fun time.

"Hey beautiful," Alex said.
"Hi boyfriend," Lauren said.
"Ready to go?" Alex asked.
"Yeah! Let's go!" Lauren said.
"Ok let's go!" Alex said.

(When they got to the mall, they went to a couple of stores and then they went and got Jamba Juice. When they were leaving they kissed for about a minute. Unfortunately Baz saw them and got jealous.)

Baz's POV
Wait is that Lauren? Who is she with? Are they kissing?

(Baz then runs up to Lauren and Alex to speak to them.)

"Lauren! What are you doing?" Baz asked.

(Lauren then pulled away from Alex.)

"Baz what are you doing here?" Lauren asked.
"Me! What are you doing here? And who is this?" Baz asked with an angry look on his face.
"Lauren, who is this? And why is he talking to you like this?" Alex asked.
"Baz, this is Alex, my boyfriend. And Alex, this is my ex-boyfriend Baz," Lauren said.
"Wait is this the guy who cheated?" Alex asked.
"Yes, Alex!" Lauren said.
"Wait! BOYFRIEND? This guy is your boyfriend? Lauren we haven't been broken up for that long and you already have a boyfriend?" Baz asked.
"Yes Baz! This is my boyfriend! And what, you thought I was gonna stay miserable all my life because you cheated! No way! I moved on! And now I'm gonna go! Let's go Alex!" Lauren said.
"Yeah let's go Lauren!" Alex said.
"But Lauren wait! I made a huge mistake! Can we please work this out! I still love you!" Baz yelled.
"Bye Baz!" Lauren yelled.

Ugh! I can't believe Lauren already has another boyfriend! Ugh I hate him so much! But Lauren will be mine again. She will be MINE!!!

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for the 70 reads. This is amazing. I still can't believe people are actually reading my book. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter, come back everyday for an update. Especially come back tomorrow to find out what happens next. I'm gonna try to post 2-3 chapters a day.

— Citlaly