Chapter 35: Wedding Planning

Lauren's POV
So I'm actually going to marry Alex. I can't believe I'm going to marry the man of my dreams! This is so crazy! I love Alex so much, and all I want is everything to go the way it's supposed to!

Alex's POV
Lauren and I are getting married! This day has been coming faster and faster! I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with her! She is the best girlfriend ever and I can't wait to call her my wife!

(Months later and the wedding is in 3 days.)

Lauren's POV
Oh my god I have been so busy planning this wedding. I can't believe it's in 3 days. I can't believe in just 3 days, I'm going to be able to call Alex my husband.

Alex's POV
Wow in just 3 days I'm going to be a married man. Lauren and I are going to be husband and wife. This is so crazy. She has been very busy planning this whole thing and I have to, I didn't think planning a wedding would be this stressful. But I know all of this will be worth it when I see her, walk down that isle.

(The Day Before The Wedding)

Lauren's POV
The wedding is tomorrow! The wedding is tomorrow! I'm getting married tomorrow! I'm going to be married to the love of my life. Tomorrow my life changes. I can't believe the day has finally come.

(A few hours later they went to the rehearsal dinner.)

"Lauren are you excited?" Alex asked.
"Yes, we're getting married tomorrow. You're gonna be my husband," Lauren said.
"Yeah I know, and you're gonna my beautiful wife," Alex answered. (He then pulled Lauren close to him and kissed her.)
"Tomorrow is going to be our night. Tomorrow our lives change," Lauren said.
"I know, I'm just so happy you're a part of my life," Alex said.
"Me too," Lauren said.

(The night was over and there is a rule where the bride and the groom cannot sleep in the same bed so Lauren went home and Alex slept over at Fousey's.|FouseyTube)

"Alex are you nervous about tomorrow?" Fousey asked.
"Nah, not anymore," Alex said.
"Wait you were?" Fousey asked.
"Well yeah because I'm going to get married tomorrow, but not anymore because I know I'm doing the right thing! Because I love Lauren, and she loves me. I know it's very nerve wrecking considering I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her, but I know I'm not making a mistake. I think I always knew Lauren was going to be the one," Alex said.
"Well you did struggle to make this day happen," Fousey said.
"I know there was some obstacles we had to face but all was worth it. Lauren is worth all of that," Alex said.
"I'm glad you aren't nervous," Fousey said.
"Ok," Alex said.
"Well goodnight Alex 'cause you need the sleep," Fousey said.
"For sure," Alex said.
"Cause you my friend has a long day tomorrow," Fousey said.
"I sure do. Goodnight Fousey," Alex said.
"Goodnight!" Fousey said.

Alex's POV
Tomorrow is a big day. Tomorrow I'm going to marry the love of my life. Tomorrow I'm going to marry Lauren! I can't wait for tomorrow! I can't wait to see Addison and Lexia in the wedding as well. Tomorrow is going to be special! Tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life.

(He then fell asleep.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I didn't post in 3 days. I was having trouble with writing this chapter. I know it isn't the greatest but I tried. Btw thank you guys so much for 4k reads. It literally blows my mind that 4k people actually took time from their day to read this story. So I know I always say come back tomorrow for the next chapter, well the next update will mostly be in two or three days. I know, I know you might be upset considering it's the wedding chapter, but I need time to write it. I want to make this chapter perfect. Considering it's the wedding chapter, it has to be perfect. But don't worry this chapter will be coming. I promise! So anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. And I'll see you guys in the wedding chapter.
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly