Excerpt

As I turn to run, I trip and fall.

Closing my eyes, I brace myself for impact. Don't astronauts say that? Or was it racers? But nothing comes - I don't fall?

Slowly, I open one eye. Close it. I didn't see anything...

A husky, sugar voice that I'd love to bathe in, begins to speak out of nowhere, "Mate?"

I open both eyes. My eyes connect with beautiful, forest green eyes.

My eyes widen. Alpha Playboy?

________________________________________________________________________________

Rose Ivy Lawrence. She wanted to start anew but everything takes a turn for the worse. She becomes an omega and she's barely surviving. She's not who she used to be.

Then, he walks in. Alpha Playboy. Well, his real name is Eric Alexander Williams, but Alpha Playboy is more honest, realistic. They're mates but he's the reason for everything.

What will she do?

Hi y'all! Thank you for giving this book a chance. It means a lot to me. I really hope you guys enjoy it. It might be a little cliche at times, but there are some things that can't be helped! I will try my best! 

Warning: Chapters might be short, but there will be updates daily or three chapters in one day for the span of three days as well as a ton of chapters that lead up to the end of the story. I just don't like the way that the page lags and takes a while to load with a ton of chapters and it makes sense to end on a little bit of a cliffhanger :) 

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated! I will rarely do author's notes (I hope I won't at least) and I won't put any pictures in for characters, that way you guys can be creative!

This book is my journey to find out a lot about myself. Welcome to the weird zone!

Please don't copy this story, or let me know if anyone does! I post kind of daily! :) 

Enjoy! Thank you for reading!