Chapter 2: The Hospital?!

He gazes at me as emotions pass through his eyes, before it settles on disgust. Ripping himself off me, he pushes me hard enough for me to hit the wall across from the lockers. Everything goes black.

Coming to in the hospital was a shock, and no one was here. Where were they?

The Yard? Nope. In the room? Nope. In the hallway? Nope. In the next door room? Nope.

Wait, what the hell?! Why is everyone here and crying? They all stare at me and snarl. Melanie tries to launch herself at me, but someone grabs her, thank god.

Before I can speak a word, Luna May, Alpha Playboy's mom, starts shrieking, "You idiot! Your weak, scrawny ass got yourself knocked out and my poor son had to protect you from fifty rogue wolves. He's in a coma, he almost died! This is your fault! He's been out for five days! You will be punished! My poor son Eric is suffering in there, and you're still alive? You are now officially an omega."

A sharp pain rips through my heart as my rank decreases and I try to hold in my screams. Me being me, it was like I had no control over my mouth, "What the fuck? How is that fair? He hurt me! Obviously, I wouldn't be able to help!"

The Luna's eyes turn black as her wolf takes over. Before anything happens, two men grab me and I struggle against them. "You will be put in the dungeons. What happens there is not up to me, but you will suffer. Take her there! You will not be let out until my son wakes up and he will decide your punishment. I think it is fair," my entire pack smirking and laughing at me.

Scanning all the exits, I know that there is no way to escape, I'm trapped. They blindfold me. I can't help the sense of fear and foreboding that taunt me.