Chapter 4: Life in the Cells

Two Months Later:

These two months have been the worst of my life. I'm not even close to finishing my sentence, and I'm so tired. I feel so lonely and I want to die. That punishment? He meant torture. For two hours, they whipped me and cut me with silver knives. It may not have been a lot but the next day, the shower poured salt water out. My screams echoed across the dungeon. They are all masters of torture. I've had four meals in the span of two months, and I'm skin and bones. The person I was before is gone. I can't help but hate myself.

They're waiting to kill me off. I don't have a wolf, but in human form I'm like any other werewolf. That's the only reason I'm still alive. I'm glad in one way. I've become so ugly that they don't want to touch me. And that brings me a little joy. I've stopped talking. I haven't spoken a word in two months and it kills me. It's not who I am. I'm scared though. After one week of being tortured for hours for speaking, I can't speak anymore. It scares me.

Today, they're turning me into the pack maid as well as prisoner. The old maid died and they're putting me to the job while the Alpha's away.

"Little girl, stand up. Listen closely." His clammy hands shove my throat to the wall and I can barely breathe. "One wrong move, and you will be punished. Do not speak, do not look at anyone, and do not even be in the presence of the higher ranks. Understood?"

I struggle to nod, but I can't. I can't move, everything's turning black. Air.

He lets go, and punches me in the stomach and I fall to the floor. "I hope you understood," he cackles. He's the master at just killing every other hope in your soul. 

If I don't escape, I'll die. It won't be hard. All they'll have to do is stab me one more time. It's not the way I want to go - without no one caring about me, without noticing me. 

He takes out a collar and my heart stops. It will kill me if I escape.

It's the brand of an omega. 

A/N: If anybody's ever going through anything and feel lonely, stressed, depressed, anything - please contact someone like a counselor. Feel free to just message me anytime as well. I'd be happy to help, I can relate to a lot of things and I can be a listening ear <3 

Thanks guys!