Chapter 20: Another Fricking Alpha

I don't know why I am shaking so hard. Drew is holding my hand, and he keeps looking at me, to check to see if I'm okay. The two guys are following us, and I might not like them, but they aren't evil. So why do I keep shaking? 

The house is amazing, the best I've ever seen, especially since it's in the middle of nowhere. It stretches out far enough that I can't see where it ends. I know that a lot of people live here, since the Raven pack is the biggest and best pack in North America.

Getting into the Raven pack is tough. The moment you step over their border, there is no chance that you won't be found and taken back to their headquarters. Trespassers die or become a part of their pack. To become a part of their pack, the Alpha needs to see something special.

I doubt they'll see anything special in a wolf-less, mute female. I am useless. I'm better off dead. That's what I will be in a few minutes anyway.

Through my mind's daydreaming, we have somehow reached an office, and I'm assuming it's the Alpha's office. I keep my head down, not wanting to make eye contact and let the Alpha see my fear.

I don't like Alphas anymore. I hate them.

Something in me is fluttering and I feel nauseous, but I have no idea why. Oh wait, maybe it's because I have to meet another fricking Alpha. 

A voice begins speaking and I gasp as something in me screams in pain as I fall to the ground.

Someone yanks me up and everything starts to blur as I meet the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen.

Am I fainting? Is this the Alpha?

Déjà vu much? 

A/N: Thank you guys so much for #99 in werewolf!! I never expected this!