Chapter 10: Be Yourself

I've just been staring into the air, when Alpha comes out. I don't know why I still call him Alpha even in my head. It's so weird. There's something wrong with me. I feel him look at me so as he turns around, I take a quick peek at him. 

Oh my Goddess, that is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Where are his clothes? Can he never wear them? That towel is good enough.

His black hair looks soft enough to touch as every single one of his back muscles move as he does. When he turns around, his chest captivates me. He is built, damn. His towel hangs low on his hips and I wish I could be that towel. Wait?! No, I didn't mean that! I need to get my mind out of the gutter! 

"You like the view beautiful?" I can hear his smug smile in his voice! I look up for a second but then just stare. A tiny drop of water travels all the way down his chest, his abs, before it travels down. Like you know, down the towel. My face becomes a tomato. My blushing become uncontrollable as I look at his eyes.

No, wait, what am I doing? I can't look at him, it's not allowed. I look away as fast as I can as I hear him walk over. I begin to shake, what if he punishes me? Before my thoughts can go anywhere, he touches my chin gently and takes my hand.

"Rose, I have to tell you a few things. I am sorry for everything that has happened because of my pride, and I hate the way it has affected you. Sorry will never be enough, all I can do is be the best mate possible, until you make your decision on us. I will protect you until my dying breath. And that means from myself as well. Feel free to look anywhere, do anything you want. I will never hurt you again. You mean everything to me, and now I know. Beautiful, just be you, okay? That's all I want. I know it'll take a while but don't ever be scared of my. I would kill myself before I ever hurt you again." Scanning my eyes, he looks for any sign that I believe him and he finds it, the most beautiful smile falls on his face as he looks at me.

"Thank you mate. I'm glad you believe me when I say I won't hurt you. Always be yourself, okay?" I see, he wants me to be myself. Okay. I get off the bed, and run into the closet. I can hear him sigh. He thinks it didn't work. I run back inside and tap him on the shoulder. As he looks at me, I have my hand covering my eyes as I hand him a shirt. I don't want to cover up all that magnificence, but no one else is allowed to see it!

I can hear him chuckling in relief. He grabs the shirt before he grabs the hand that's over my eyes and gives me a sweet smirk. "You don't ever have to cover your eyes, this," he motions to himself, "is all yours, always."

He takes my hand and puts it on his abs. He has the audacity to actually keep smiling at my red face! Before I can pull my hand off, he pulls me against him in a hug.

I feel every inch of him. Is he poking me? I look down, and look up at him. Now it's his turn to become red.