Chapter 21: Mate!

The world seems to right itself as I stare into beautiful eyes. Even though, I thought they would be green for some reason, they're so black that I can't see my reflection. They're as black as coal.

Coal is too dull of a comparison, since these eyes glimmer and shine with hidden emotion. I feel so shocked and aghast as one word escapes from his mouth that makes me realize the reason for all of my fear.

"Mate!" His deep sensual voice growls.

Well, that explains the foreboding. Immediately, I know I can't stay. He can't be different from the other bastard, he can only be worse as the Alpha of the biggest pack. Shoving myself away, my body makes a beeline for the exit, which makes him... whimper?

Drew, another idiot, suddenly grabs me before I can make a run for it. "Where are you going? You're my Luna now! We can be together forever!"

Now, my supposed mate growls. Oh, no. Am I stuck with another bipolar Alpha? What the hell did I do to the universe?

I hide myself in the corner near the door when suddenly an unfamiliar hand reaches out. The same voice whispers, "Why don't you like me? What did I do?"

I want to believe that voice isn't lying, and it actually cares. I know better. Everyone lies. I don't want to be trapped anymore. Turning to leave, it's like something is stopping me. Whipping around, all four men are staring at me in confusion.

The office seems to twist and spin around me as everything fades to a grey color, like that of stone.

"Alpha Cole, something's wrong with her!"

Cole, his name is Cole. The same eyes meet mine as I take the time to look at every inch of his face from the eyes, to the chiseled jaw, to the beautiful lips. I can see his mouth moving, but I can't hear him. I can't hear anything.

It's grey, it's bleak. Is this my punishment? For trying to leave?

Before I can overthink my actions, a voice speaks in the quiet.

"Rose. Listen to me, carefully. You cannot leave," a voice whispers in a thin voice. I want to ask why, but I physically can't.

"Darling, I will tell you why. Child, heed my every word!"

Suddenly, a loud crack shudders, creating ripples under my feet. That's when I realize, I'm not in the office anymore.

Heaven? Nah, I'd be in hell if anything. So, where the hell am I?

A/N: #47 in werewolf!! Thank you guys so much for reading!!