Chapter 28: My Alpha

A/N: There will be some sexual innuendos in this chapter. You have been warned! I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! (: 

Alpha Eric's POV: 

Tapping my foot in front of Alpha Cole's pack house, I try to ignore Damon as he stands next to me, blabbering on about how dumb and stupid I'm being. I knew when that Alpha Cole hung up on me, that there was something up, and I know that Rose is here. I can smell her everywhere. I've finally found her again, and I'm not letting her go. 

I didn't want to bring Damon, but as my Beta, he unfortunately had to accompany me. I can't believe she thinks Damon is better than me. He's all for not taking risks. Well, I love this girl, and there's no way in hell I'm letting her to stay with this guy. He could hurt her! He's one of the strongest Alphas out there, and even though he's just 21, he's got a lot of experience. He's slayed down packs who have gone against the law, and his pack are one of the enforcers of the werewolf world! 

Rose can't stay with these people. They'll stomp on her, and completely kill her spirit. I'm here to rescue her, and this guy won't scare me. 

As he steps out, I don't see a hint of warmth on his face. He's completely cold, and I'd be dead if looks could kill. I try to stand tall, but the air around him commands that everyone submits, and looking around, everyone already has. If I don't say something, I'm going to be giving in as well. 

"I'm here for Rose, my mate. Show me where she is! It's against pack laws to keep me away from my other half!" I smirk. I've got him cornered. He has to hand her over now. 

Looking at me, he cocks his eyebrow. He's giving me fucking chills, what is this?! "Nothing is against pack law, when she is my mate. She was never yours, and never will be. Now, get off my land, you puny, little Alpha. You don't deserve her as your mate. You treated her like shit, and if it was up to me, I would mow down your whole pack who caused her such suffering. Too bad that would get me in jail, but believe me, the second I see your pack weaken, I will be laughing gleefully, and happily!" Giving a cold smirk, he takes a step back. His eyes turn black as he roars, "Get the fuck out!" 

This is fucking humiliating. I'm an Alpha too, and I have every right to Rose. I won't be the lower wolf right here. Stepping up, I smirk at the Alpha. "Let's ask Rose, shall we? I guarantee that she will want to come back with me after she hears what I have to say. I bet you don't even have the ability to please her sexually!" 

Laughing outwardly, I grin as the guy's expression darkens. 

Rose's POV 

Quietly standing near the doorway, I hear every word that scumbag is saying and I just can't take it anymore. I am strong. He may have hurt me over and over again, but I won't let people like him get to me. I have Cole. He's made me break past my barriers and I can run this final stretch, for the both of us. 

Slowly, I walk out of the pack house, strolling down to meet the two, I step in between Cole and Eric. "Hey idiot, how's it going? Also, what the fuck are you doing here other than upsetting my mate?" Cole grabs my hand, giving it a light squeeze, as the yard goes quiet. It's my first time speaking in front of everyone in Cole's pack. Heck, I haven't even been introduced to the pack, I literally just got here. 

"That's our Luna, woo!!!" Drew and the two other guys who I met in the forest start cheering from the background, and I give them a quick glare. 

"Hey, I'm just supporting my best friend!" Drew exclaims, winking. His gaze seems to be staring at the two people behind us, Damon and Eric. Why is he staring at Damon? 

"Well, she'll be calling us her best friend soon!" I never realised but I guess the other two guys are twins. 

"Drew, Luke, Liam - I wanted to introduce her to the pack!" Cole pouts, giving me a small kiss on the forehead. The pack laughs, with some people rushing at us, trying to hug me. 

Smiling at them, I wave like a maniac with both hands, "Hi! I'm so excited to meet everyone, my name is Rose, and I can't wait to be your Luna. Cole is the best Alpha ever so I'll be someone who will match him, but I definitely won't be all frowny face grumpy macho Alpha like him. I can't wait to get to know all of you, and I hope you guys will all accept me. I'd love to talk with you guys after we deal with this nut job Alpha, but until then, there are lots of cookies in the kitchen that you guys can try! Drew may have given me too many, or I'm just nervous! So... yeah!!" Finally, pausing, I catch my breath, relaxing against Cole for a second, staring at the dead silent crowd. Shit, sugar messed this up for me. Jumping, I give a small squeal (which I will later deny, if anyone ever asks) as everyone in the pack cheers, smiling wide and welcoming me into the hearts of the Raven pack. These people are literally the bomb. 

Unfortunately, I've got an Eric to deal with. He's classified in ranks Z-, manipulative asshole, jerk-face Alpha. This will be fun. 

Turning to him, I smile sweetly, "Listen, I'm happy here. I don't want to hear it, you're a horrible man and Alpha. We're done, if you didn't get the message. I've chosen my mate and that's, obviously, C-"

"Wait! Let me say something!" Grabbing onto my hands, Eric looks at me, scanning my face. "Listen Rose, I know I messed up big time. I didn't realise your worth until you were gone. I want you to be happy, and only I can make you happy. I'll be a better mate for you, please just give me the chance, give our pack a chance. We all hurt you, and we want to make up for it. I miss you and I love you. Please, you need to come back."

Snarling, I poke him in the chest, "Listen, bucko, I don't need to do shit. I'm happy with Cole. He's the man of my dreams. You and your pack already got a second chance, and that's it. Damon was the only one who helped me. Leave me alone, and don't show your face here again. I reject you, Alpha Eric, and I choose and accept, Alpha Cole, as my mate. Now, I am officially insisting that you get lost!" Crossing my arms, I stare at Eric as he falls to the ground clutching his chest from the broken mate bond. All I feel strength filling me. This feels unreal.

My wolf is here. 

Damon leads a broken Eric who lays on the ground to the car. "I'm sorry about my Alpha, and for disturbing your day. It's good to see you, Rose, and I'll leave you all to your day." 

As the car vanishes from view, it hits me. That's it. I've chosen my mate, I've got my wolf. I have my best friend by my side. Everything is perfect. I'm praying nothing ruins this. Turning back, I see that everyone has already headed inside. 

Cole grins at me, lifting me off the ground. Squealing, I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he spins me. "You are incredible, and that was completely mind-blowing. I'm proud to call you my Luna and my mate," he smiles at me, bringing my lips to his. As our kiss breaks off, a devilish gleam lights up in his eyes as he whispers, "How about we continue this on my bed so I can prove to you I'm not a frowny face grumpy macho Alpha, but simply your macho Alpha?" 

Laughing, I trace his chest muscles with my finger, before nipping his collarbone. "You're my Alpha, and I'm going to show you an all new kind of loving. Question is, are you ready to have your mind blown, my Alpha?" 

"I'll manage to keep up sweetheart!" Winking at me, he drops me on the bed. Guess I was so distracted by his sexiness, I didn't notice him walking to the room. Ripping off his shirt, he slowly lowers himself onto me, before trailing his lips down from my mouth to my neck. 

"Cole!" Moaning, I grab his lips in a kiss. Ripping off my dress, I smile at him. His eyes widen as he takes in my body. Every moment that ticks by without him saying a word, brings along insecurities. What if he isn't attracted to me? What if he doesn't think I'm pretty or fit enough? What if he wants someone better? Are we going too fast? I'm not ready for this. I can't... 

"Rose, you're beautiful!" 

Smiling, he leans in, to kiss something far, far lower than my neck but before Cole can, something interrupts us. 

A loud scream fills the air, and seems to vibrate through the room. What's going on now?!