The guest

Raritys Pov:

It had been a week since the news and Once again We were on our way to applewood so that The rainbooms could start there recording. The conversation in the back of the limo was electric, Everyone was excited because not only was it the girls first recording session but we would get to hear some of the new songs that they had written. We were about an hour away from our destination as we had already been on the road for a while. I was listening to everyone go on about how amazing it was but I secretly still had doubts, I was still worried about how this was going to work with the girls being gone all the time, We wouldnt always be able to go with them as we had businesses that we would need to watch and jobs we needed to do so sooner or later we would all have to part and if they ever had to go on tour they wuld be gone for months, I wasnt sure if I was ready to be away from applejack that long, Not because I didnt trust her but because I had got so used to being around her. She stayed over at mine pretty much all the time now and I saw her during my breaks almost everyday if she wasnt busy on the farm. We had finally arrived at the hotel and all got out of the limo to check in, Once we had checked it we collected our keys and headed to our rooms. Me and applejack had the same room that we had used last time we stayed the others all had the same rooms aswell. Once we were in our room we put all our things away "Applejack darling, what time does recording start tomorrow?" She checked her watch before replying "9.00am" I smiled and walked over to applejack who was now firmly infront of the game console "Oh guess that means we will have to get an early night" Applejack paused the game and pulled me ontop of her "Maybe we shold get in bed now" I abliged and took my top and bottoms off before climbing under the covers, Aj quickly followed and got on top of me, She was kissing down my neck and my chest making her way lower until someone Knocked at the door.  Aj groaned and stood up before walking over and opening the door, I could just see pass her and saw exactly who it was "Hey aj" "Hey rara" I was still in the bed watching the interaction and felt the jelousy bubbling up as I watched raras eyes roam ajs body "Lookin good aj" I thought I was about to explode hearing that comment come from raras mouth but I managed to  stay quiet "Erhm.. thanks rara, How can I help you?" Rara asked to come in much to my disaprovement but aj let her in and offered her a drink. While aj was making the drink rara approached me and sat down on the bed next to me "Hey rarity its been a while" I pulled together a fake smile and decided to engage in a polite conversation with her "Yes darling it has been a while, how are you doing?" She smiled and answered me "Im rich and famous so im doing great, and yourself?" I thought about what to say but settled with making a suttle point "Ive got aj and im rich to so im fine" I watched her face faulter a little bit before a devilish grin spread on her face "Yes it does seem you have aj, I apologize for our little mishap when we were back in college, I was talking to aj about it over a coffee the last weekend" This time it was my face that faultered "Last weekend?" She smiled almost evilly at me "Yeah when she was meant to be working late on the farm" It had felt like someone had punched me in the face. 

(Flashback)

I was sitting at my desk in my workshop as it was the weekend sewing  new gown for my collection when I got a text on my phone.

(Text conversation)

AJ: hey baby Im going to be a bit late to yours tonight I got extra stuff to do on the farm I love you be home soon xoxo

recieved: 3.00pm 

R: Thats okay babe just hurry I miss you, I love you to xoxo

sent: 3.02pm read.

(End text confo)

(End flashback)

I was about to question rara when aj entered the room attracting both our attention "Heres your drink rara, now whats up?" She sat next to me on the bed and went to wrap her arms round me when I moved away, She looked at me quizzically but decided against questioning me. Turning her attention from me she looked at rara who was seated at the end of the bed, "Well, I was just coming to check to see how you was feeling about the recording tomorrow, Dw spitfire is checking on rainbow dash" applejack and rara had been talking for what felt like forever when rara finally decided to leave, They said bye and rara Embraced applejack for a bit longer than I would like. Once applejack came back in she looked at me concerned "Whats wrong? Why wouldnt you let me hug you?" I stood up and walked over to the kettle putting it on," We need to talk aj, If your doing this record deal thing we need some rules in place" She looked confused but walked to the bed sitting down "Sure, what rules and why?" I smiled at her but was still hurt that she had lied to me, I poured myself a drink and sat on the bed with applejack "Right, I think we should establish some rules because I dont like the idea of you and rara spending alot of time together, I know that this is what the rainbooms have always wanted but you have a girlfriend and your going to have to remember that" She seemed taken aback but was still paying attention to me "Okay rarity, I know I have a girlfriend That I could never forget, but I need you to trust me" I looked down "I do trust you aj, I just dont trust her"