The Two Sides

Darklox's POV (A/N: BOOM MUTHA FUDGERS THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL A PLOT TWIST)

I'm not stupid.

I can't stay in the base like this. As much as I know that Sky won't hurt his little brother, he's not stupid either. He'll figure out that it's not Ty pretty damn quick.

That's something I can't afford right now. I plan on hiding myself for a little while longer. I found out that I could have a lot of fun with this.

I mean, come on. No one knows I exist except Ty, and he can't do anything. No one knows where I am. No one knows what I can do.

I grin. This is almost too perfect.

As if it was on cue, I instantly get a headache that causes me to stop in my tracks. It's Ty trying to regain control.

So not everything is completely perfect. I've got this idiot giving me a sharp headache every five minutes.

If I could smack him every time he did that, I would. But it's kind of hard to smack the other half of you.

He knows it futile. He can't take control back from me now.

"Now it's your turn to spend three years locked up, Ty." I think. "But I think that your turn is going to last quite a while longer."

I can hear him screaming inside my head. Screaming at me to go away, to let him have control, etc., etc....holy notch, where did you learn that word, Ty?

I shake my head. Arguing with Ty is a setback. I need to get out of here.

It has to be at least 1 AM, so the only people up are the night guards.

I could go for the gates and finish them off, but going outside of the gates would just be more work in the long run. I would have to get back in.

So that leaves me with one other option. I have to hide somewhere in the base.

Great. Now all I need is some stupid recruit to stumble onto my hiding place, and then I'll be screwed over. But as of right now, it's my best option.

There's a line of tents along the back wall of the base, and I duck behind them. There's enough room between the walls and the tent for me. And no one can see me behind the tents. Awesome.

All I have to do now is-

I get another splitting headache. Geez, Ty isn't giving up his fragile piece of hope that he has left.

But there's no hope for him now.

Ty's POV

He's hiding in the base.

Why?

We both know that him being in the base is a huge risk for him.

But then again, an even bigger risk would be killing off the guards, revealing that someone unwanted was here.

I can call Darklox a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them.

If he was stupid, I wouldn't be in this situation right now.

I'm trapped with no way out.

I've tried fighting him, and sometimes I get through a little, but all I've been able to accomplish is a headache.

That won't have him let his guard down enough for me to gain control again.

If anything, I'm just annoying him.

And I really don't want to annoy someone who could tear me up, and break me down.

I sigh. Why won't somebody come and save me from this, like in all the stories? I just want to make this end.

In the stories, making stuff like this end is easy. But in the real world? There's not always a happy ending.

I have a feeling I'm not going to get a happy ending.

----------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT!!!!!

Hai guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long, I have three reasons why I haven't updated.

1. I just started playing Clash of Clans awhile ago, and I got addicted and kind of neglected Wattpad for a while. But that won't happen again, I swear!

2. I'm working on some new stories, like Transparent, the story that I just put up, and also a surprise collaboration between me and DemPenguins that will be coming out soon!

3. I've been dealing with some personal stuff that I don't really want to share, so please don't push me about the matter.

Anyways, I'm sorry this update took so long to come out, and it's going to return to business as usual! :D

The song on the right is "Monster" by Skillet. I thought it fit Darklox perfectly. :D