I Like Her (but don't tell her)

A's POV

Tomorrow is the day.

The war is beginning.

So I have one choice: push my grief to the back of my mind and put all of my energy into last-minute training.

I stab my training sword into the dummy, imagining it's Darklox. I twist the sword, pull it back out, and cut off the dummy's head for the finishing blow.

Sky told us everything that happened, warning everyone about Darklox, and Shane.

Darklox is the reason one of my best friends is dead.

I cut a second dummy's arm off, and slice through it's chest.

I want the battle with the squids to be over with so we can beat the snot out of Darklox.

I slam the blade into the second dummy's other arm, causing it to fly off.

I'm not just mad. I'm pissed. Darklox took my friend's life. For fun.

I behead a third dummy the second my sword comes in contact with it.

Who does that? Who kills for fun?

When I face a fourth dummy, I hit it with such force that my training sword breaks in half.

I curse under my breath. Luckily, we have our own tree farm in the base, so we're not running low on supplies to make training swords with.

I see Darkclaw walking towards me.

"Woah. Did you do that yourself?" She asks, pointing at the sword and the broken dummies around me.

"Maybe." I say.

"You're really angry about Crafter, aren't you?" She says, and I nod.

"He died for no reason. That's what makes me mad. He wanted to go down swinging, and instead he got a sword in the chest before he could do anything."

"Well, hey, bring that rage to the battlefield tomorrow, okay?" She says, and I nod.

"Anyways, I wanted to tell you something." She says.

"Sure. What is it?"

"It's a secret, so don't tell anyone. I just feel like I'm gonna explode if I don't tell someone."

"Sure. I can keep a secret." I say.

"Okay." She suddenly finds her shoes very interesting.

"What is it? Come on, tell me." I say. It's not every day that Darkclaw tells me a big secret. 

"I think I like Rose." She says, and I almost laugh.

Just a few days ago, Rose told me that she was pretty sure she liked Darkclaw. I promised her that I wouldn't tell, so I won't tell Darkclaw. Besides, they should be the ones to tell each other.

"No way." I say, hiding my grin. I think I just found a new OTP. (A/N: for those of you who don't know, OTP stands for One True Pairing. Aka, your favorite couple.)

"Yeah." She blushes. "I mean, I really do like her."

"I'd believe it." I smile.

"You promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Promise. But why don't you tell Rose?" I ask.

"You know. Rejection. Basic fears." She says, rubbing her arm sheepishly.

"Y'know, I feel like she wouldn't reject you." I say.

"You think so?" A grin is on her face.

"Yeah. I do think so."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of filler for you guys.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW DARKCLAW I DID IT XD

DON'T FORGET:

Like the most recent post on THIS Facebook page to help Teen Team Crafted win the People's Choice Award:  https://www.facebook.com/Awesomeness1405?ref=hl

Retweet THIS to help Teen Team Crafted win the People's Choice Award: https://twitter.com/awesomeness1405/status/528709380175581184

WE CAN WIN THIS!!!!!!