Chapter 3

I arrived at the tower, it's pretty late. More so diner time.

I got stink some roses and a new Babyliss curling set. He's not materialistic or anything but he likes good quality shit. I seen him using those other bumpers, they were all burnt out from all the weave and shit.

I walked through the lobby, hit the elevator and proceeded to the new crib to see how he made it look. I entered the passcode and went straight up. It stopped at our home , i could hear wale playing. The doors opened, the smell of gumbo made love to my nose. I looked around and it was amazing, everything was white and black. There was a white long couch, white carpet, rugs, mirrors with black detailing, he even went out and got new light.

Me: Yo Baby !

N: Im in here

I walked around the crib, peeked around corners. Then i spotted him. He had on some of my shorts, a crop top and his furry house slippers. He even had his hair all up in a bun. He looked perfect to me, he probably would hate me if i was to grab my phone and take a picture but he just looks amazeballs. I slid my phone out my pocket, i switched on bluetooth and then i played Teena and Rick : Fire and Desire . I got on insta snap and walked up behind him. Recording and singing. I had his lil presents extended for him. He turned around and looked so fucking evil. He looked at me and the phone, then snatched his gifts and proceeded to sit down and open them.

Me: Damn bitch no thank you ?

N: thanks daddy. He said kissing me and going back to checking out the bumpers.

Me: Wassup with you ? Why you all stuck up ?

N: Do you like the spot ?

Me: What i tell you about answering questions with questions ?

N: Ugh , Im fine i just had a rougher day than expected.

Me: Wym?

N: No answer my question

Me: Uhh, yea. I love it. I'm going to get tired of seeing white everywhere but it's dope.

N: Okay, good. I decorated it for me. But , I went to go hollar at this realtor about opening a salon out here to keep me busy.

Me: Uh Uh . I said sipping some of his wine in his glass.

N: Well he referred me to the owner of this big old ass salon.

Me: So what's the problem ?

N: The owner is a big time stylist out here too. He was just trying to come up off the property. He told me he's heard of me and all.

Me: MMM

N: I offered him 100 stacks straight from the rip. He denied it and went on and on about how i make money hand over fist and he thinks he's going to reopen and blow me out of the water.

Me: Spiteful muthafucker huh ? I said eating the gumbo from his bowl.

N: Umm, eat like you have sense. This sofa was expensive !

Me: I'm sure. I paid for it.

N: Can you just listen and shut up !

Me: Well alright, i said continuing to eat.

N: Idk what to do babe, i want it but i don't like to be bullied.He wants 175! You know i got with his ass but it was like he wanted to go back and forth with me .

Me: So do you want my help or my advice.

N: Can i have some time before i decide ?

Me: Yea , just make sure your making the right decision.