Chapter 5

RAY's POV>>>>>
Cute lil spot, too bad these muthafuckers wont be coming back.
ManInBlack: Yo cuz, what you want us to do now ?
Ray: take the little on to the car, take the big one to the truck i have parked in the back. The driver knows what to do.
ManInBlack: Im sorry b but the big one is kinda too big for us to just take him down the stairs without being noticed.
Ray: True, good thing i own one of these condos and i can access the boiler room from my condo. Its right above this suit, i have a different elevator.
ManInBlack: good shit.
I retrieved my phone from my jacket pocket and walked around a bit. I called Yg to let her know everything is set. After her boys carried out the two targets, i walked out of the condo onto the elevator. We went up to the next level and dispersed. The niggas looked around like they never seen nice shit before. It actually took 3 niggas to carry rasul while one of the hittas just threw najeem across his shoulder. I'm guessing he's the one that's married to the stripper on south beach because he has one hand resting on the boys unconscious ass cheek.
Rasul went to the Truck while me and najeem went to my car. The goon put him in the trunk, closed it and disappeared.
I cruised all the way to coconut grove to my house. I have a secluded tool shed that is never used so i can hide the bitch in there. Rasul is going to nina's chambers

NAJEEM POV>>>>>>

I could barely open my eyes, my jaw is on fucking fire ! Naked, cold and beaten on a pissy mattress in what seems to be a crackhouse. I called on to god the best way i knew how. I've never been truly religious i don't know if i should call on the lord jesus christ or ya allah. I just spoke to somebody. There were rats and a few roaches crawling and hopping around. It smelled like a fucking port a potty. I heard footsteps so i backed up towards the corner, there were a few roaches i stepped on and ducked down. I was bare and exposed,i felt like a piece of paper. Even though hours ago i was jogging across south beach with fucking spray paint on.
Now this nigga that came into the lil room i was in was a ugly muthafucker. He was smoking a black and mild, his lips were crusty, his hair was all over the place. He was stocky, muscular. Short but not that short. I can take him. He had on a mechanics jumper with no shirt underneath with a name tag that said reds. Now where i'm from a nigga named reds is high yellow with a few freckles on his face. This muthafucker looked blacker than a piece of charcoal .
Redz: Ahh baby bottom is awake now.
Me: That's not my name.
Reds: Yea it is, i gave it to you.
I stared at him, he was sweaty like he was just running or working out or something. He smelled like that black and mild he was smoking . He stood in front of me and put one hand on my mouth. I flinched and he slapped me.
Me: You ugly muthafucker ! My husband is going to kill you !
Reds: hahahahahaha , Not before yg kills him .
I pushed him away, well i tried. He grabbed my wrist,sort of like what Rasul does and pulled me in close. I could feel his dick pressing against my leg . The smoke was beginning to make me gag.
Red: You know my bitch work down at the stripjoint and shit , he might be able to get yo lil funky ass a job if you keep that pretty mouth of yours shut ....unless you got something in it you know what i'm saying.
I squirmed and remained quiet, my jaw was already hanging on by a thread now this pussy makes it worse.
Reds: Mm, dont speak then shiiiiit. Im still gonna get some of that boypussy.
Me: Bullshit ! i said backing up to the wall where there 2 roaches scattered. I squeezed my ass cheeks in so tight.
Reds: oh yea, you either gonna give it to me or i'm going to take it. The rats were freaking me out. The roaches made my skin crawl and it got smokey cause this nigga just kept on puffin ! I was having a panic attack. My breathing get heavy, my palms get sweaty and i got so anxious.
Reds grabbed my shoulder and pinned my chest against the wall! He put his forearm on my back so my face was on it too. He unbutton his jumper and kicked my legs apart. He slapped his dick against my ass, it was big and hard and heavy.
Reds: I promise you, you ain't gonna wanna leave a 305 nigga alone after i'm done with baby bottom.
He shoved his dick in my ass so hard , he took it out and repeated constantly. I tried to scream, i tried to scratch. My breathing was still heavy, my nerves were bad. He pulled my hair and grabbed my neck. I felt like a $2 whore! He continued to fuck and hurt me. My screams did nothing for him, he enjoyed what he was doing.
Reds: They wanted to kill you, i said nawwwww , ima use his lil freak ass ! i know that boypussy was right . Damn if i wasn't right. He kept on humping, he grabbed and slapped my ass . I felt my ass hole splitting. If your a bottom or had a baby you know the pain. He grabbed me by my face and hawk spit a total of 3 times on my face.
His mouth was open, he kept whipsering lil shit like i was okay with what he was doing to me. He started to get stiff , the hard fucking thrust became few and inbetween. Tears flowed down my face, He pushed his dick inside me really hard ! I felt his load releasing inside me. I was praying his nasty looking ass didn't have anything , it just aint no telling !
He had his hands on my hips pushing them to the wall so i wouldn't move much. He snatched his dick out of my ass. I felt my ass pulsating. My ass was warm from the blood and sperm seeping out of me . it leaked onto my legs.
Reds: WOah , imma change your name from baby bottom to super soaker! Boy you got something special behind you ! don't worry though , daddy gonna take care of you .
I hope my daddy would hurry up and come rescue me. I hope he's alright.