Chapter 45

We all returned to philadelphia, back to our old normal lives. Well not so normal. My shipments came that friday night. We returned friday morning. It was all there like el plaga said.

I had to be thuggish for this particular event. I put on my slim dickie set and black buttas. My r chain with my daughters footprints around my neck. I look like rasul jr.

I met with bean at the loading docks.

Me: Why you keep staring at me ?

BB: Because what would possess you to come dressed like rasul. My best friend don't wear tight dickies.

Me: MAn this the style

He shook his head and answered his phone call.

It was el plaga. Telling him that carlos was gonna be bringing it in

Just then the trucks came. Carlos was driving the walmart and chelsea drove the home depot truck. She talked to bb while carlos talked to me.

Chelsea: It's all here, everything is in a box of some sort so all you have to do is drop everything off to your distros

Carlos: yea, and please remember what my father said

BB: Yea nigga we got it.

He walked away and so did chelsea.

Carlos: wHy you ain't call me yet

Me: I been busy

Carlos: Lies

He walked away and caught up with his sister.

He was really checking for me.

We got in the trucks to take them to the drop off spots our niggas will handle the rest. Each location that receives a shipment has a house manager and house assistant manager to make sure shit runs smooth.

I drove the big ass truck following behind bean then my phone rang

Me: hello

C: COme with me, back to cuba for the night

Me: Carlos i cant i have kids i have to look out after and not to mention all these cookies to bake.

C: I have kids too. Bring them along, they can play. You need to enjoy life man and stop working so hard.

Me: And you are the perfect person to tell me this because?

C: Look, your a beautiful and determined guy. I can tell you aren't getting no pipe because you're so uptight. You are like my father, you need to relax. A Little sand between your toes , sun on your face and sea water on that body

Me: But carlos you are the son of the cartel. How would we ...

C: You keep forgetting baby boy. I own land, i have a fucking piece of the water that touches my land. We can hide away comfortably and the only people who would find us is google maps.

I laughed. Its soo cute, but idk. I've never dealt with a spanish guy. I like my men black. Besides i just got to know Lonzo and bean said i had to behave. But shit, when do i listen to him

Me: I'll think about it

C: well think fast, my plane is leaving at 3:35. If you don't have your ass on it then i know what your final answer is.

He hung up the phone. That shit turned me on lowkey. A plug nigga tryna fly me out and fuck me on a private island.

Fuck it im going

I finished up with the shipments with bean. No cops, no gunshots, no casualties.

I darted home to my girls who were with TT. I told them i had to run away on some business and packed an overnight bag. With a couple outfits. Something conservative but hoeish.