Chapter 24

Rasul POV>>>

YOOOOO This bitch is fucking bonkers ! He pulled up at the crib and just fucking started blasting. Was he at the spot ? Did somebody tell him ? WHat tf ima wear ?

I drove to mama's house so i could catch brothabean. When i pulled up to the corner i literally had to crack the window.

Me: Bro, come here.

BB: Wassup Nigga?

Me: He tried to kill me?

BB: Why this time?

Me: Meet me at the house.

Before i could back my truck up, he grabs the back door and hops in.

BB: WHy it's so warm in here bro? Where your shirt? ... Nigga wtf your clothes ?! Omg
he said covering his eyes .

Me: Nigga get tf in and shut tf up !

Bean got in and sat back, i backed the car up and parked it.

BB: Bro what you do ? You bleeding and shit by the shoulder

Me: I aint even see this shit.

I had a gash on my shoulder, it look like he grazed me.

Me: Man i was fucking around.

BB: WHat ?

Me: I stepped out on your brother.

BB: Wow, thats why you bleeding and shit. But that doesnt explain the no clothes part.

Me: I was in the shower, shawty seen the wet spot on my dickies and a mark on my neck.

Bean moved my head over to expose the hickie.

BB: He pulled out the blicky on you ?

Me: Yea

BB: He should have shot you in your ass ! Fuck is wrong with you ? You already fucked around and had 2 babies. I think you were blessed he didn't cut you then. But now you fucking up.

How did this shit go down and i was just with you.

Me: Yea no shit call him and say that

BB: Naw, you and neef was on some fuck shit. I feel it. That's your rainbow homie . Always been

Me: Just a little.

BB: Man let me get out this truck before i get blown tf up. You know my lil brother is deranged !

Bean got out and headed back down the street.

Me: nigga i need clothes

BB: I'm not helping you, ill be an accessory to the crime.

He really jogged back down to the corner.

I beeped the horn, hopefully khlo is home.

Iesha came to the door. She had the phone to her ear, she was just staring at me.

Me: SIs get me some clothes, im bald out here.

Iesha: Are you cold rasul?

Me: yea man

Iesha: He cold chile, should i give him this hoodie and sweatpants ?

I looked at her like trying to get her attention but she was still on this phone.

Im guessing it was najeem because she told me to take my dried Up ass From Infront  of her door.

I gave her the finger and pulled off. I can't be out there like this. I just don't know what to do or where to go, if i go to somebody house it'll make shit worse.