Chapter 28

RASUL POV>>>>

Najeem , Najeem , Najeem. Only if you knew the half of the shit you getting me into ! I gotta worry about this lil bitch flipping on me , Najeem just comes out the woodworks fucking people up and shit like he is the new black rambo.

My trap phone started going off and its shawn

PHONE CALL

ME: Yo

S: yea pull tf up on me right now

Me: Why Wassup ?

S: Cause i need you too

Me: Rd, im making a run. Ill slide thru. Wya ?

S: ask ya bitch

*CLICK*

I pushed my phone back in my pocket then turned around and headed to my truck. Im known for being a hoe man, i mean i love my husband but it just be like the pussy be calling my name. I guess im looking for that lil spicey young bitch i met in na soo many years ago. I gotta quit this shit

After a 5 minute ride to the PJ's i pulled my truck in front of Shawns door. I don't really wanna do this shit right now but i gotta handle it. I can see the front door open and people moving around inside. I hop out and walk up in there.

S: Yea i'm so glad you're here. You know your bitch showed up at my front door right ?

Me: first of all, he's my husband. Let's clear that up first.

S: Husband, boyfriend, side bitch, idrgaf. You need to get that fucking mut in check sul! It's no way i should have to go thru this type of shit if you was handling your business.

Me: Well if you stop running your fucking mouth and play like a good bitch you'd be fine. You always gotta let shit be know, stop tryna jump in the spotlight. It's not your turn

S: Oh soo now i just run my mouth huh ? Well how about i start running my mouth about the trips we went on, the money you spent on me, those hickups you had that night ?

DAMN, The magic fucking words.

S: Oh so now you quiet. You don't want nobody to know how you murdered my boyfriend just to keep me all to yourself.

I pushed him up against the brownish looking wall. I got got close and put the death grip on that bitch ! he was gasping for air so hard, his lips were turning purple.

Me: You talk to muthafuckin much ! But since you talking how about i help you shut tf up.

I pulled the nina out

Me: yea, you cold turkey now. Ion hear shit. What tf your gonna do is keep your mouth fucking shut and play like a good bitch. Go to school , come home. Answer the fucking phone when i call and want some of that weak ass box ! If i ever hear your talking about some shit like that again shawn i promise you that you'll never talk again. DO i make myself clear ?

He shook his head in agreeance. I let him go. I took the gun out his mouth and kissed the side of his lips. I reached in my waistband and grabbed a stack.

Me: here, take this. Go buy yourself something nice and clean this nasty ass crb up. I threw the stack of 100 dollar bills at his head. I left tf out and never looked back.

It's tricky when your fucking a young jawn. They haven't really mastered the art of loyalty yet. Shit Na was lying for me and standing by my side on some wrong shit way before he even turned like 15. The streets aint the same.

I returned back to the block, Na was sitting on mamas steps with Jamierah and Iesha. I stopped in front of them and rolled the window down.

Me: I took care of it