Chapter 29

As we enjoyed our dinner that Rasul halfway prepared. Across town back in the projects was Shawn.

And Detective Bryant

Shawn invited him over to his lil place, they have a on and off relationship. While Shawn is a free spirit, Detective Bryant is a married man, with 5 children, he's even the deacon of his church.

Shawn: i'm so glad you could make it Tec. I really needed your presence.

DB: Dont mention it, and i've told you time and time again, call me Darryl .

He said walking closer to him, revealing the marks on his face.

DB: What happened to my pretty face ?

Shawn: Its nothing.

DB: Now your lying to me? WHy you all scratched up and shit ? You have to keep it cute for me.

Shawn: I shouldn't say anything

DB: Hey Hey, You can tell me anything.

SHawn swallowed hard, thought about what he was about to say and puppy dog eyed the shit out of Detective Bryant

Shawn: He told me he wasn't going to leave his husband, he didn't really love me and i was just being used.

DB: What ? who ? WHo you talking about ?

Shawn: No, i'm not putting him out there like ...

DB: WTF DID THIS TO YOU SHAWNY ?
SHawn: Fat Sul

DB: You were fucking Fat Rasul from 7th street ?

He shook his head, agreeing to the lying ass sneaky ass shit

DB: Damn kid, i'll handle it. That's why i told you, keep your head in them books and keep your ass in this house. Hot and ready for me to come thru , these street cats don't want to do shit but take advantage of you. You talking about love and shit, im the one who loves you. I keep the lights on in this bitch, i pay your tuition and shit. When you fell on hard times, couldn't you come calling on me ?

Shawn: Yes, But it wasn't about the money with him. He was actually my friend before anything. He was just put in a corner because his husband threatened to leave him if we didn't stop.

DB: And you believed he actually cared about you ?

Shawn: Yes

DB: THe DUmb ass shit

Shawn: Well you make like you are here every night or even every other night. You pay the bills and keep me straight because you want to. I don't want to be in this bitch lonely night after night. Furthermore, i don't want to have to call your wife Crystal and tell her about your second home with me

DB: Watch your mouth youngin, That snitching shit dont scare me baby. You keep your lil ass wtf i say and do what tf i say when tf i say do you muthafuckin copy ?

He said raising his voice, yelling at the temple of shawns head. He was damn near screaming, it was so much base in his voice it filled the room.

Shawn: Yes, i understand

The detective let up, he stepped back and sat on the couch. He unbuttoned his shirt and laid it on the side of the couch. Detective Bryant is a 48 year old tall, dark and slender man. He is build for speed and is no stranger to a hard day's work. He been chasing after niggas and busting heads since he joined the force at 23.

Shawn had on some underwear that were revealing, no shirt and a big ass blue scrub jacket. It was buttoned once in the front, exposing his nipples.