Chapter 54

The next morning

TONY POV >>>

Ugh , its like im awake and don't want to move. I'm playing sleep by laying completely still. I don't want Murda to move and see that i'm awake then he'll make me get up. But my phone begin ringing. SO that caused him to move around a bit. I reached for it to silence it however it didn't work out. He flipped over and spotted me .

M: Good Morning beautiful.

Me: Good Morning baby

M: Are you ready for today ?

Me: No

M: Well get ready. I notified my office that i wouldn't be in today. I even called your secretary yesterday to tell her you wouldn't be there either.

Me: Oh thanks

M: Soo go get washed and dressed so you can meet that nigga at the court . I'm gonna lay here for a lil while longer

THis nigga gets to boss me around and enjoy his sleep. That isnt fair at all !

I got up though and proceeded to the shower. I got washed and put on my underwear and a robe. I got my kids up and about for their last day of school before spring break.

I didn't tell them anything about our plans however im sure they will be shocked.

I walked back to my bedroom where murda was sound asleep. I just stood there and watched him, looking all comfortable and shit. I bopped his ass with a pillow !

Me: Get up !

M: Damn son, i was having a good dream.

Lying ass !

I walked over to the dressing room to get a nice outfit.

I decided on some black slim jeans, my shell tops and a tee shirt with teena marie on it. Ray don't know how good im really living

By the time i returned murda was walking thru the door with his towel around his waist and his dick was erect. He was drying his locs off i wanted to dry everything else off !

I walked past him touching his crotch area.

M: Go head now

Me: What ? I can't get no dick ?

M: Not while your still married sir

He started laughing

Me: that's not fair

M: Well atleast im not choking you out right now

Me: For what ?

M: Being deceptive

Me: Yes i suppose that's fair

He got dressed and we walked out to the truck. He drove us to the courthouse downtown. We checked in and went up to the room. I got immediate flashbacks of that dreadful day rasul died. Well got shot then died.

I found the courtroom and noticed my lawyer standing along the wall. He gave me a nod and we proceeded to our sheets. Ray came in alone of course and the judge went along with his proceedings. I am to sign and agree to this divorce and then it'll be over. I will have sole custody over my child and proceed with my life. He sat his punk bitch ass on the other side of the room and looked ahead. I turned around and looked at murda , he was watching ray. I should have know he had my ex husband scared shitless. The judge granted our decisions. I we were adjourned. Just like that. I handed my lawyer his thousand dollars for his services and the shit was finally over and done with.