Chapter 18

Nyjeem POV>>

Some weeks have passed since i damn near threw sul out my house. I've been giving him the cold shoulder, he hasn't got any pussy, home cooked meals nada ! Although he wakes me up every morning with kisses all on my body, my feet.

The nigga lied so im not talking to him.

Rasul: baby boy wake up

Me: I am up Rasul.

Rasul: how about we go shopping or something babe.

Me: Im fine

Rasul: I'm just trying to put a smile on your face .

Me: No thanks .

I even make him sleep on the couch. Everytime I bring up the baby and baby mama he Gets all sticky .

I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash up . He tried coming in behind me but I shut the door on his ass .

I Begin brushing my teeth , when I was done I opened The Door

Me : Sul I Wanna Meet Her

He ran to that door like 40 Going north .

Rasul: Meet Who ?

Me: The girl carrying our baby.

He scratched his head ,

Me: Yes .

Rasul: rd.

A few hours later , he had the man charter the private plane .We got on the jet, just me and him. We were are heading to Santa Clara. He said the girl lives not too far from the airport.

I had on my champion shorts sweatsuit and sweatshirt with the sleeves cut and some black toms with a hat my hair is on some next level type shit. I stopped fucking the plug so my hair is suffering.

Rasul was on my ass the entire time i was packing my overnight bag. He was all talking about some

Rasul: STRICTLY BUMMY WEAR ! EITHER A SHORT SET AND SOME VANS OR JEAN SHORTS AND FLIP FLOPS.

Chile, i don't know wtf he think he is but i'm not with it. Sis i have never looked like a bumb a day in my life !

I packed a my grey champion short sweat and i'm wearing the black one now. I got some cute denim toms in my bag to match my outfit for tomorrow, the champion sweatshirt is more like a crop top but not too high, just enough to show the booty and the sleeves are cut. I kinda cut the collar off just a smidge too so my lovely collar bone can show.

As soon as we got on cuban soil honey i broke out in a sweat, i had to dig in my bag for my lil red versace glasses . Honey one thing about a bitch like me is i don't do heat. I'm a nice brown brown sugar complexion and i tend to stay that way. How tf did his fat ass make it out here this long and not sweat off 60 pounds?! Oh gawd i regret it but you know i had to show Rasul that im tough tony. We actually landed in the field where these leaves grew. It all looked like a screensaver. Everything was still and wide and unbothered. I was in awe. Rasul fat ass decided we had to ride these bikes. I'm so glad i bring a backpack. We rode for about 10-15 minutes down this cracky ass rode. Rasul been bussin traps on bikes since he was about 12. He was being cute and popped a wheelie for me he's such a nigga ! we parked the bikes and walked down the block to the girls house.

Me: So What's her name ?

Rasul : Marisol

Me: She live in a nice little house, you lived here all that time ?

Rasul: Most of the time

Me: DOn't tell me there were other bitches.

This bitch got quiet. I kept staring at the side of his head. He wouldn't look at me.