Chapter 40

Back Across Town.

Tony headed over to Najeems dressing room to talk all things Murda. He hates the fact that he has to discuss his man problems with his friend who just lost his husband but who else better to talk to ? But at the top of the Block Jamierah was going thru her own shit.

Jamierah POV >>>
Me: Frank how can you say that ?

Frank: Eazy , i don't trust that lil bitch ! yall have grown closer and closer. You already have friends you don't need friends like her. She's no good , a fucking distraction .

Me: A distraction ? From what ? Your never here. Even when i lived on McKean you still barely came to fuck with me. Your too busy trying to become a fucking drug lord you don't have time for me so wtf is she distracting me from ?

Frank: MAn you heard wtf i said. Yall probably be fucking each other when i'm not around anyways

Me: Now your saying anything and i'm going to have to ask you to leave my home.

Frank: Aye j stop fucking playing with me bro. Im not no sucker ass nigga !

He walked closer to me putting base and tone in his voice that he hasn't used in a long time. He only ever got like this when i disobeyed him or acted brand new. Me and Frankie been fucking around for about 5 years or so now. He makes it his business to leave big ass gaps in my life.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Of course, it can only be Kia. Nyjeem doesn't leave the house and tony is at work so i know its her. It has to be, she couldn't have worse timing.

We stood there quietly as the knocking continues

Frank: Open the door

Me: As long as your leaving out of it

He walked around me and swung the door open. He grilled tf out of Kia like she was a nigga that owed him money.

FRANK: FUck you want ?

Kia: Im here for Jem, i don't wanna see you pussy boy.

Frank: I'll smoke ya dike ass , keep talking that tough shit.

Kia: Oh you think they stopped making guns when they made yours?

Frank moved his dominant hand closer to his waist where his gun rest and KIA moved her Fendi tote bag closer to the front of her where her nina is.

Me: Okay, okay enough.Kia come in, frank get tf out. You have moves to make. I said putting myself in front of him , walking him to his car so kia could go inside.

Frank: I thought you loved me

Me: I love you more than you could ever imagine.

Frank: If so why you diking with that bitch ?

Me: Ima dike because i have girlfriend? I would be a hoe if i had a male friend . Your just jealous somebody actually wants to be around me and spend time with me.You know if you tried it you wouldn't be so uptight.

Frank: I spend time with you

Me: Frank we play ball once in a blue moon. You come here about 2 nights out of the week, i can't even get you bring clothes for a dresser space nigga wtf are you talking about. I'm your fucking booty call, you dont claim or appreciate shit i got or do.

Frank looked down at his feet, then reached for my hand. He surprisingly quiet.

Frank: Well ima do better, i want this to work. I want to be there for you. I want us forreal