Chapter 38

As time progressed and the days turned into weeks. The weeks turned into a few months. 2 checks turned into 1 big bag ! I gave Bean his 25 Mill and i gave mama the rest. Robin , Rasuls mom is due to be released from prison in a few months . She gets the other 50. I spent about 8Mil in real estate in atlanta, new york, california, and throughout philly. I spent 10 mill to refurbish the entire hood. I mean everybody got new cars, new fronts to their homes, bills and debT Paid . I paid for 25 kids to go to college full ride. I bought 5 more shops and and 5 barbershops. All of the other properties are in our daughters names. Thats their money.

I still had 250 million dollars left over. My husband gave me more than enough money to live comfortably. ALthough he was the type to be selfish. He loved giving back and helping people. I remember one time he paid ms sarah bills for a year because she didn't tell the cops for killing that nigga who had beef with bean. He called her his roll dog. He paid mamas bills too even though we lived at another home. He offered to move her several times. But she wouldn't go, she would just say, Tell Phatty to add another level on this bitch cause i ain't going nowhere. And he did so. The only goddamn house on the block , hell in the hood with extensions on it.

Me and the kids moved to a mini mansion in bala cynwyd. 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a movie room, a salon, 2 dressing rooms, every closet is walking and spacious. I bought the land and had them build me a total different house. The realtor tried to hook me on the fact that it had vintage artwork. I just liked that it was in the middle of the block and it had the most land. I paid 1.2 mill for it and built our dream dollhouse. I still have my wagon. I have a mercedes ML350 too for when i have to take the girls to soccer or go to the grocery store. Marisol was deported but i gave her a cool 5 million and told her to get lost in a nice way. She had these babies thinking that rasul would leave me marry her but she was tf wrong. Whole time, when she got over to the states, we figured if they catch her we can use the babies like off the movies to verify citizenship but no. They snatched that ass up, she was living in a condo on delaware ave. Fucking a mexican cartel official. Small time but still with the cartel, she learned english and learned how to get high. Too bad she's on her way to her home land. I got my 2 beautiful princesses. They are hurt by losing their father so i like to keep them busy with the things they like. Like soccer, ballet, and skating class. Rasul used to skate, even as a big boy he knew how to skate his ass off and i never seen him fall.

June 19, 2005

Elmwood Skating Rink - wednesday grown folks night

Nyjeem Pov >>>>

I let iesha drag me all the way out to this damn skating rink just to see some niggas. Especially to see the niggas we see every damn day. I'm not for it, Rasul is over there with bean and i really don't feel like seeing him after he played me in front of my school. That pussy acted like he didn't know who i was when i calling his name.

Iesha: come on, go get yo skates. They playing my song.

I walked over to Rik at the booth to get my skates.

Me: Wassup Rik

Rik: AInt shit to a g youngin. What you need ?

Me: size 10 please. I took off my shoes and handed them to him. He gave me the skates and i walked over to the bench. Iesha found bean who was skating her around the floor on his skates. So much for her song and us skating.

As i worked the skates and the laces, rasul in this big as black t shirt and red sweat band came over to me talking shit.

Rasul: Damn boy you still renting skates ? You making money at martina shop. Why can't you buy your own and roll with the big dogs ?