Chapter 47

Tony POV >>>>>>>

Murda thinks i'm his goddamn superwife ! i gotta take care of our kids, foodshop, cook and clean, organize the bills while he works , fucks me like a rabbit, play his video games and make a mess. No wonder his mom was so damn happy when he moved out. I need like a day spa or something. Jamaica wasn't enough. I wonder if my friend wants to go shopping.

I called him to confirm and he was down with the plane he just has to finish up his actual work schedule and books and what not. So we can go after. I don't have a designated lunch break so i can come and go as i please. Hell its my school.

My college girlfriend Hadiyah is the head secretary here. She is a big girl but she holds her shit ! She's a sharp big girl, hair always done , makeup always right , the best of clothes and she pushed the latest trucks ! Mamas ain't no joke ! The gym teacher brother abdul has been chasing after since the beginning of the school year. He is a fine , buff muslim brother with a huge sunni. He must want to lift her ass up or something thats why he always soo when he talks to her.

Me: Brother Abdul can i see you in my office for a spell

He got up and came in and shut the door. Hadiya's desk is in my actual office , so had to walk pass her to get to me .

Brother Abdul: Good Afternoon Sister Hadiyah

Hadiyah: And good afternoon brother abdul.

He walked up to the chair and sat down

Abdul: what can i do for you tone ?

Me: I told you to call me BIG BROTHER ANT?

Abdul: Ya see tone, you my dog and all but yea. No. You paying a brother more than nice but i aint calling you or nobody else brotha tone.

I just rolled my eyes and proceeded with the conversation , i'll spare his ass this long curse out i have .

Me: Okay whatever, I called you in here in regards to one of your students.

Abdul: which one

Me: Chanel Hopewell

Abdul: Brother Tone She's a Stellar student , i wish i had more like her

Me: Okay and her sister , celine ?

Abdul:MMMM

He did the face of the disgust, he shook his head

Me: Well what seems to be the problem ?

Abdul: That lil girl is as smart as her sister, attendance as well as academics. However, the attitude and mouth on this girl is out of this world.

Me: I'm not following

I Know damn well i ain't crazy, these girls are under my watch , they are to be on their best behavior .

Abdul: She told me this morning she doesn't have to run faster because she's a mutherfucking princess!

ME: Uh huh

Abdul: Yea and she told sister sietta to get the fuck out of her face before she knock her smooth tf out !

Where was i when all of this going down. Why wasn't i Notified.

Abdul: you were on the zoo trip with the 3rd graders this morning and we couldn't reach you.

Me: Well let me be the first to say this i sincerely apologize on behalf of the hopewell family and myself . I will bring this to mr.hopewell immediately. And i will deal with celine accordingly.

Abdul: And that's all i ask tone. I'm going to do what you pay me to do and keep doing it well. Hit me on the walkie if you need me .

THis sweatsuit wearing nigga is irritating. Thats why im putting his monkey ass on prom duty ! Now. How Bout that !