Chapter 15

RASUL POV>>>>>>>

Me: Bean lemme holla at you in the lab.

The lab was a crawlspace under the house that me and bean renovated to be undetectable and unopenable safe that only him and i know about. It has a stash and some guns.

He hopped up and followed me down the stairs to the back of the hall to the laundry room. Behind the dryer is the door.

ME: BRo i need something.

BB: do i need to be concerned ?

Me: Your concern should have been keeping this fucking creep away from your brother.

BB: Man it aint that serious he only dropped the boy off a few times and took him to a date.

I looked at this dumb nigga !

Me: It's deeper than that fool ! you think you scare your brother?

BB: i thought i did. I Told him i was gonna whoop his ass if he entertained the nigga.

Me: Basil give me a fucking gun before i cap you ! You so slow it makes no sense ! how have you been a hustler this long?

He gave me a silver beretta. I tucked it at my waist band then headed up the stairs.

I reached the top step Ny was on the couch crying and mama was by his side.

Mama: Now Rasul, i know you may be upset but i don't want you to leave this house and do anything stupid.

Me: Naw mama, i would never. I'm just going to scare the shit out of him.

Ny kept crying. I walked over to kiss his forehead. He got up and wrapped his arms around me. He hugged me like he actually missed me.

He then kissed me.

Nyjeem: i'll marry you. We can do it tomorrow.

Me: Really?

Nyjeem: Yea.

I smiled and squeeze him tightly as i kissed his cheek.

Me: Im still gonna pop your boyfriend . i said pushing him out my way and exiting the home.

I got in the shitbox and peeled off. I'm not gonna pull up to son workplace or no shit ima catch him slippin.

I drove over to the northside of town where his headquarters was at. His supply line and team of promoters . I waited across the street to see if the nigga was gonna pull up. Like a good boss he did, almost 5 hours later.

I waited for him to return to his car. When he did so i followed him.

To my advantage There wasn't any cars on broad street. We reached broad and girard. The light just turned red, i got out my car and walked up to his passenger side. The window was half way down. I had the gun pointed at this fuck boy ! he was so shook he raised his hand.

Me: WAssup pussy ! you been fucking my wife ?

I kept the gun aimed at him, i unlocked the door and got into the truck.

IBN: MAn Rasul man, I thought you was gone.

I socked him with the gun I didn't even flinch. I wanted to pull the trigger so bad.

Me: I didn't ask you that, now drive.

He did so wiping his mouth.

Me: Both hands on the steering wheel pimp.

I had the gun in his gut now

Me: so here what's gonna go down. Your gonna cut all ties with him and enjoy breathing or that not so other pleasant option. You decide.