Chapter 11 Home

Katy's POV

'Yeah that's where we live now.' I said.

'Wooow.' Grace said and her eyes widen. 'That's amazing...'

'I am glad you like it. But let's go inside now.'

'Yeah nice idea.' Grace said and stood up from her seat. She walked to the trunk to get her bags.

'Give me your bag. I'll take it for you.'

'Thanks but I am fine.'

After a while just looking around in my garden we finally got to my door. I unlocked it and opened it. Grace just stood there.

'Go in.' I said. 'Come on.'

'Oh my God. Thats freakin amazing.'

'I am glad you like it.'

Finally Grace walked in and looked through my hallway. She put her white Converse off and her bags right next to them.

'Here we go I'll show you the house if you want to.'

'Yeah sure!' She said and jumped around.

'Well let's go to the kitchen first.'

'Alright...How many rooms do you have?'

'I don't know...But I have six bathrooms and five bedrooms.'

'You are kidding right?'

'Nope.'

'Oh my goodness.' She whispered and followed me to the kitchen.

'I don't cook over here because I can't cook. I just found out how to boil water.' I laughed when we arrived at the kitchen.

'You can't cook?'

'I can't cook.'

'Oh my goodness you can't cook.' She said and laughed.

'I am sorry.'

'I am bad at cooking too. Once I tried it in the hospital but they didn't let me into the kitchen again.'

'My girl.' I smiled and walked into the living room.

'Wow that TV is amazing.'

'Oh yes I love watching movies if you want to we can watch one this evening.'

'I'd love to!' She said and looked around. She was so cute. I should have filmed that reaction.

After showing her the 1st and 2nd floor I showed her, her room. She just stood there and watched me showing her the stuff.

'That's my room?' She asked.

'Yes I think that one is nice. It's near by mine and you have your own bathroom.'

'Woow...Thanks so much.'

'You don't have to thank me. We have to buy you some stuff for your room to dekorate it.'

'You don't have to I am happy to have that room Katy.'

'Nope we'll go to the mall now to get you some stuff.'

'Now?'

'Yes now. Let's go as soon as possible so we have more time.'

'Alright.'

'Wait you have to get your sunglasses first because of the paparazzi.'

'Oh yeah I totally forgot about them.' She said. 'Hum Katy is it Ok for you when I take my wig with me? I don't like to be seen like that in public you know I am embaressed.' She said and looked down to the floor. I felt so sorry for her.