Chapter 12 Movies

Katy's POV

'Oh my God Katy!' I heard Shannon screaming when she walked in.

'Shannon.' I said and ran over to her. We hugged each other tightly. I smelled her parfume she always wore and realized how much I actually missed her.

'Oh my god what have you done? I missed you so much. You and Grace have to tell me everything.'

'Well the past days were the best of my life I think.' I said and looked over to Grace after our hug. She kneeled down next to Nugget and stroke her furr. 'Grace?' I yelled and she looked over to me. 'Would you like to join me and Shan so we can tell her the story?'

'Yeah sure.' She said and stood up. Nugget followed her.

'Well... let's sit down on my sofa.' I said and walked over to it. Shannon and Grace followed and sat down next to each other so Grace sat in the middle.

'Tell me everything. Every single detail of what you did and how you guys met and... Just everything.'

'You wanna start?' I asked Grace.

'No you can.' She said and looked to the floor.

'Well everything started with me getting this call you know you were with me...and you didn't tell me anything bitch.' I said and laughed.

'I am still so sorry.' Shannon said guilty.

So we sat there and Grace and me told Shannon the story she listened and didn't say anything. Sometimes she nodded.

'Wow thats amazing.' She said when we finished talking.

'Yes it is.' I looked over to Grace who was sitting crosslegged with nugget next to her. 'I'll leave you guys alone for a second I have to call Tamra she has to know that I am back and stuff.'

'Of course.' Shannon said and smiled.

Grace's POV

While Shannon and me waited for Katy to come back, an awkward silence was in the room. We heard Katy talking to someone but that was the only thing we heard. I played with my fingers and hoped she wouldn't ask anything.

'You like living with Katy?' Shannon finally asked.

'Hum yeah I think so. She is such a nice person.' I said while I stroke nuggets back. I haven't really looked in Shannons eyes yet and I think I wasn't ready yet.

'How was it like to first see her for you?'

'Hum....weird I think. It was kinda weird that someone visits me.'

'Oh alright.' She said and the room felt silent again. I looked up to Shannon who smiled a light smile while she looked out the window. Then she looked at me again I turned away again. 'Are ya ok?'

'Yeah sorry I didnt mean to-'

'Don't be sorry I just wondered why you always look down to the floor.'

'I am sorry.'

'Don't be sorry Grace. You have to know that I am always there if you wanna talk or if you need advice. Ok?'

'Ok thanks.' I said and still looked away. Katy still talked to that Tamra and I felt kinda lost

Shannon's POV

Since I was there I knew that Grace was really shy. But she was so nice and cute and didn't really understood why she always looked down to the floor and didn't really talked to me. I tried to make her feel more comfortable but nothing really helped. She played along with nugget when Katy went back into the room. She seemed really annoyed and stressed.