Page. 7

This awesome piece of FanArt was made by @Dillybean210  Thank you so much! It's so wonderful!

This awesome piece of FanArt was made by @Dillybean210 Thank you so much! It's so wonderful!

If anyone else would like to draw some fanart go ahead and you can send it to drawingnerdnation through Gmail! I would love to see it and all of them will be featured at the top of the chapters every time I get a new one!

Continue Reading!
____________________________________

"I have use? No, you are all messing with me still" Grayson glared at me and said "see this?" he showed me a gray to light blue spark symbol on his left-hand palm and said, "we were all born with one somewhere on us in different colors most of the time symbolizing our powers". I blinked confused as I asked "a birthmark? Yeah, everyone has one" Emmery scoffed and said "yes, but tell me this. Are their birthmarks colored and shaped perfectly?" I mumbled "no" Levi walked to me and said as he placed his right hand on my right shoulder "listen, we aren't messing with you. You really hurt Delilah's feelings though. Believe it or not she is a Fairy and there are Phoenix's" I looked down to my right foot and said "I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were all really magic users" Felicity was flying behind Levi before saying "Return" she stood there her rainbow freckles with the star shapes they were being folded by a smile. Her rainbow freckles should have tipped me off now that I think about it. Her lavender eyes had their usual glisten as she said: "It's fine honestly, it's not your fault you were ignorant of magic, a lot of people are actually ." I put my right hand through my fire red spiked up hair and ran it through as I said: "I'm so sorry still". Emmery sighed and Delilah told him "it's fine, now come on. We have a mural to take back" she smiled widely surprising me that she would smile even though she was crying not too long ago. Her happy aura was enough to make the rest smile except for Emmery she only gave a small grin. Grayson and Levi put their arms around my shoulders and walked forwards joking around about how strong the people or person who took it must be. First, it started off as how dumb they must be to steal from their school and then it got into how weak they're going to be after carrying the heavy gold mural all the way to their school. Occasionally they would ask for my input on how stupid, or weak they are to steal the mural and carry it.

Eventually, we stopped at a school that was about an hour and a half away from ours and walked in. Instantly we saw some guy posing with it on his shoulders, or leaning on it. I got pushed forwards gently by Levi as he said "try to get it back by reasoning with him first. If he hurts you or doesn't give it back we'll intervene" I nodded and walked up to the guy. He didn't look too buff, but then again neither did Levi or Grayson. We all know they're strong though. I tapped on the guy's shoulder and he turned to face me as he snarled at me "what?" I gave him a bored expression. I'm more scared of my own friends than this random guy. I then asked "what's your name?" he laughed haughtily as he said "Max and you let me guess are an idiot here to try and become my friend I know I'm awesome" I wanted to punch the smirk he gained off of his face as I said "listen here Max my friends and I would like the mural back. Our principal wasn't very happy about it being stolen and neither are we. Now, if you want to talk friends I would say give it back before you end up alone and labeled loser" he laughed mockingly as he said "and what would you be able to do to me, Poindexter? I bet your friends are just like you" he reached down a bit since I was only about an inch shorter than him and he grabbed a tuft of my hair and lifted me onto my tippy toes as he said, "and I'm not afraid of you or them". He dropped my hair and said "boo" I smirked and said "okay, welcome to Willow Wades Academy where the powers of the students are unbelievable" his eyes widened as I backed away to Levi and Grayson. His eyes then narrowed and he said "I'm not giving it back" Grayson laughed and said, "you don't have to, we'll be taking it back". Delilah came to Grayson's left and Emmery to Levis right with Delilah in the middle. I backed out of the way and said: "I warned you".