truth revealed

Both are shocked to see each other.

Swara (slowly) – mr.malhotra
(yes the person is mr.rakesh malhotra and his wife that is swara’s mamu and mami)
Mr.malhotra – arnav ji wen u called me i was very happy to get to know that u r alive. Then u asked me not to tell anything to swara that u contacted me and u didnot even listen to me. u told that u selected a girl for my son and u asked me to meet her but i didnot think that it is swara.I was guilty that i was the only person who has hidden the truth from u....
Bp – which truth ??
(Swara is getting tensed as if bp gets to know about her marg and her mamu’s betrayal he couldnot bear it)
Mr.malhotra – actually that day i was going to tell that after ur fake death news i…
he was interrupted by swara
swara is in confusion so she doesnot know wat she is speaking
swara – woh haa i forgot to tell u bp but leave all that. Its past. now u want my answer na then listen i agree for this marriage.
all are shocked espicially sanskar
sanskar – swara….
sanskar gets teary eyed but he again thought that it might be swara’s plan
bp comes near her and hugs her and kisses her forehead
bp – i am so happy beta. I know u will accept my decision.(swara feels bad listening to him)i took this decision becozzz i know ur mamu loves u alot than his own son. he treats u like a daughter. I want u to be in safe hands we can't trust some random persons...
swara gives a disgusting look to mr.malhotra and says – ha bp we cant trust anyone not even our relatives.
leave all that i just wanted to talk to him(pointing towards mr.malhotra)
Bp – ha sure ma but before that i shoukd ask u... mr.malhotra r u ok with it. I didnot ask u before becozzz u always wanted swara to be ur Daughter in law.....
mr.malhotra is about to say something but swara interrupted him.
swara – aap aayiye mere saath(u please come with me)
swara took him and his wife to the room....
swara – i dont want any problms in my life. I already hav enough problms
mrs.malhotra – do u mean that we r creating problm for u but no u r a big problm for me and my son becozzz of u my son….
mr.malhotra(to his wife) – u just shutup and(to swara) swara y didnt u inform him about ur marg and my…
swara – and ur betrayal right ??
No i didnot inform him. He cant take it.so i decided not to give him any shocks. And coming to my marriage i and sanskar had planned something for it and its my personal matter.
mr.malhotra – ok then y did u call us here
swara – i wanted u to reject me....
mr and mrs.mahotra – wat ??
Swara – ha u tell that ur son doesnot want me to marry him.
mr.malhotra – no i cant say like that
swara (angry) – y dont u do wat i say atleast for once in whole life. U dont want to inform me about ur son. Thats ok i will find out about him definetly. But plZzz do this favour
mr.malhotra(agrees after thinking for a while) – ok
he goes down and informs bp, firstly bp gets hyper but swara calms him down....bp understands them...
Mr and Mrs Malhotra leave.
swara – its ok bp let it be. Waise bhi i believe in destiny. I know god has sent  a prince for me (looking at sanskar)
Sanskar smiles
bp – ha ma and u see i will search the world’s best husband for u....
swara smiles.
They all have their lunch
mr and mrs malhotra reaches their place.
mrs.malhotra – y did u stop me from informing about rithik ?? Becozzz of her my son is away from me for these many days.my son is facing difficulties becozzz of her....
mr.malhotra – u just shut up i know wat to do. i warned u not to tell this truth to Swara and her family. Becozz of u i ditched my own sis and her family at the time Wen they need me the most and especially swara i loved her more than anything but becozzz of u she is hating me to the core. and if u try to tell them the truth i and my son will leave u and go away
mrs.malhotra – ok ji do watever u want. U r threatening me becozz of that swara na ??
Mr.malhotra – just shut up and go to ur room
Mrs.malhotra goes to her room and mr.malhotra sits there thinking about the happenings.....

@Gm

After having lunch all are talking
sanskar gets a call. ap informs him that uttara got a marg proposal. So they are coming to see her and she wanted swara and sanskar to come there.
Sanskar after cutting the call – swara i need a small favour
swara – ha tell me
sanskar signs her to come outside
swara understands and says – bp u all keep talking. We both hav some work...we will just come...
bp (nodding) – ok ma
Swasan leaves
sanskar tells her about a proposal for uttara
swara – sanskar we should be there.
sanskar – u dont worry swara. I know u cant come as now its necessary for u to be here so u dont worry i will manage there...
swara – relax sanskar i have to fulfill my duties. I will manage everything. Wen my in-laws can support me in such a big matter then i too should fulfill my duties as a daughter in law right ??
Sanskar – that's right but wat will u say to badepappa.....
swara – that u leave on me
swara goes and says – bp i hav to go to my frnds wedding. Its important she is very important for me. I hav to go there for two days. Shall i go ??
bp – hoooooo maa y r u asking me permission. U r an elder enough to take Ur own decisions....
swara – kitna bhi badi hoo aapse zyaada mere liye kuch bhi nahi hai bp (how big I may become.... nothing is more important than u to me)
BP gets happy, kisses her forehead and gives her permission.
she packs her bag and they both leave for mm.before leaving she goes to mohit and tells him.
mohit – di collect all the information about the groom. Take care of uttara
swara – y r u so concerned about her(smiles casually)
Mohit – di i am not concerned about her. I am concerned about the person becozzz ur nanad is a big mental
swara – Mohit stop it and she leaves