part - 63

@london rithik’s house.

Swasan finished their packing and are standing in the hall with their luggage.

Rithik comes down holding his head and closing his eyes

Swara(angtily) – sar dukhra hai ??(is ur head paining ??)
Rithik – haaa wohhh...(ha that....)
swara gives death glare to him
swara – nahi nahi aur piyo na (no no drink more) u will feel good. Ur headache will vanish if u drink more(Angrily)
Rithik – maaf karde yaar(forgive me yaar) sry i willnot drink next time
swara – idiot don't consume alcohol. It's not our culture.
sanskar – exactly it effects our health very badly
rithik – baap re baap plzzz stop ur lecture already my head is spinning. And for ur kind information i will drink occasionally....and it's ok to drink occasionally....
swasan – shut up...
swara takes some pills and gives it to him
swara – take this and sleep for sometime. u will feel better. we r leaving.
rithik – ok i will drop u to airport.
sanskar – no need if u drop us then definetly we will reach but not airport but hospital....
swara laughs and gives hi-fi to sanskar
rithik – hey wait wat am i seeing ?? i think she is angry with u... isn't she ??
sanskar – she forgave me.
rithik(smiles) – ohhh that's great bro congrats
Rithik hugs sanskar.
swara – ok rithik we will leave now.
rithik side hugs swara and says – take care shona
swara – excuse me did u just call me shona ??Arre nooo u should maintain limits with me got it ??
Rithik – sry na shona i thought not to create problems in ur married life. Thats y i told like that sorry...
swara – ha it's ok but next time don't talk like that.
Rithik nods
sanskar – swara see the time yaar. We r getting late...we should leave now...
swara – acha ok ok. bye rithik take care and ha i will send some pictures of some girls...Choose one of them. I want u to get married asap
saying this she runs
rithik gets angry and he too runs to catch her... but swasan sit in the cab and leaves.they wave bye to rithik.

Soon swasan boards the flight and after a very long journey they reach India...

@mm

Dp – i am proud of u both. U both did a very gud job.
swasan – tanq badepappa, but it is our duty.
ap – ok now u both go to ur room and take some rest. I will prepare dinner and will call u.
sanskar – no maa we r tired and we had it outside. So we will sleep
swara – ha badimaa....
ap – ok then...(to ramu Kaka) ramu take the luggage and put it in their room
while they were leaving
laksh drags swara to a side and sanskar too follows them.
laksh – kya bhabhi(what Bhabhi) is everything fine between u both ??
Swara – ha lucky
sanskar – ha everything is fine and if u leave us then it will be more fine as i want to spend time with my wife.
laksh – ohoooo bhaiiii u became too romantic after marriage ok bhabhi bye....
and laksh leaves
swara beats on sanskar's shoulder
swara – sanskarrr what's the need to say him like that. I know u r tired butttt……
sanskar – ohhh madam i am not tired i told him the truth only...today i want to take our marriage to next step...
Saying this he winks at her..
swara blushes – sanskarrrr wat r u saying ??
Sanskar pulls her towards him and asks her seriously – swara do u still need time ?? I will not mind. U can tell me.
swara blushes but doesn't say anything....she just nods
sanskar understands by her gesture that she is ready.
they both go to their room.
swara enters the room and she takes some night wear.
sanskar goes near his wardrobe and takes a red sari (super net) And gives it to her.
sanskar – wear this.
swara – sans….
sanskar(huskily) – shhhhh…. just wear it.
swara nods and leaves to wash room.
in the mean while sanskar decorates the room.
swara comes out and gets surprised to see all the decorations.
sanskar sees her and gets mesmerised to see her in red sari. She is so beautiful. He couldnot take off his eyes from her.
sanskar comes near to swara.
swara – sanskar yeh sab kab kiya hai tumne ??(Sanskar when did u do all this ??)
Sanskar – abhi(just now)
swara – itni jaldi(this soon...)
sanskar – haaa madam u took so long to wear this sari that i did all my works
He winks at her.
swara shies and hugs him.
sanskar breaks the hug and kisses her forehead.swara closes her eyes he kisses her eyes. Then her nose tip. he kisses her cheeks and then he stares at her lips. Swara gives a positive signal by closing her eyes.They both kisses each other passionately.
later sanskar carries her to bed and they consummate their marriage.

Next day mrng

swara wakes up due to fall of sunrays on her.
she sees sanskar sleeping on her.She kisses his forehead and she wears his shirt and about to go but sanskar pulls her holding her hand.
swara – sanskar r u awake ??
Sanskar – noo but i woke up wen ur lips touched my forehead and madam if u don't know then learn from ur husband how to give a gud mrng kiss.
saying this he leans towards her lips But she pushes him
swara – koi zarurat nahi hai.(there is no need for that) I don't want to learn anything. I have to go now leave me sanskarrrr.
sanskar – no way i can't leave u my dear wifey. By the way u r looking hot in my shirt.
swara blushes – sanskarr plzzzz chodo na.(leave na) I hav to attend so many cases today.
sanskar – hmmm u r too unromantic swara. That's yyy we shouldnot marry doctors. Always busy busy.
swara smiles and goes to freshen up but before leaving she pecks his lips leaving him shocked and runs to washroom
sanskar – mrs.maheswari this is not fair. Provoking ur husband and then u r leaving him in this state Huuuu
swara shouts from bathroom
swara (shouts) – everything is fair in love and war mr.maheswari...
he smiles listening her, she comes out from washroom. He goes in washroom to freshen up and wen sanskar comes out he couldnot control himself seeing swara with wet hairs....
sanskar goes and back hugs her wen she is drying her wet hairs. He digs his face in her neck and start pecking her neck.
swara – sanskar plzzz stop na i beg u.
but sanskar doesnot listen her just then they hear a knock at the door. It's uttara
sanskar murmurs – yeh uttara ki bachi ko bhi abhi aana tha(this Uttara too needs to come now only huuu) she ruined my moment....
Swara smiles and goes to open the door and sanskar gets ready for ofc.
swara opens and asks uttara wat happened ??
Uttara – bhabhi ur mamaji came and badepappa is calling u and bhayya to come down.
listening to his name swara’s face went pale.
swara – ok we r coming uttara u go
uttara – ji bhabhi
and uttara goes
swara (shouts ) – now y he came ?? I don't want to see his face. I hate him.
sanskar comes near her and says – swara relax lets go and see y he came
swara nods
they both leave.
as soon as mr.malhotra sees swara he goes and hugs her.
swara breaks the hug and says – mr.malhotra wat is this ??
Mr.malhotra – beta plzzz call me mamu. I am dying to listen that word from ur mouth.
swara – i don't hav any mamu. u only broke all the ties with me and my family and u even raised ur hand on my mother just for money and now wat happened that u wanted me to call u m..nooo that will never happen
mr.malhotra – shona i hided this truth becozzz i don't want u all to suffer but noww i want to tell u the truth.
swara – TRUTH ??

Precap – mr.malhotra tells the reason for his behaviour is his wife. Swara forgives him but doesnot call him mamu. sanskar sees that how much swara hates the men who raise hand on women.entry of sanskar’s frnd and swara’s jealosy