part - 112

@Gadodia Mansion

Swara and sanskar enter the mansion hand in hand…..
Sanskar seeing bp comes to him and takes his blessings….
BP – welcome back….. How are you young man??
Sanskar (smiles) – I am fine bade Papa… How are you??
BP – fine….
ALL comes there and talks to sanskar…. But swara ignores everyone… Sanskar observes this but thinks to find out later… Mohit and Shekhar come there….
Mohit gets happy to see sanskar and hugs him…
Mohit – I am so happy that you are back jiju….
Sanskar (playfully) – arre I thought you will be sad after seeing me as I will take your di back to MM
Mohit (teary eyed) – abb di yaha Rahe ya waha koi farak nahi padta jiju…. (now where ever di stays it doesn’t matter)
Sanskar gives a confused look….
Where as Shekhar comes there and tries to handle the situation…
Shekhar – he meant that even if swara lives in MM she will meet him everyday na….
Sanskar is not convinced with Shekhar’s words but still changes the topic…….
Sanskar bends and about to take Shekhar’s blessings but swara leaves the place angrily….
Anand – shona… Wait…. Shona……
But swara leaves….
Sanskar gets puzzled by swara’s behaviour.…
Sanskar – Papa what happened to swara…. Why is she reacting like this?? And how did this miracle happen?? (showing Anand)
Shekhar (bowing his head in guilt) – swara got to know the truth….
Sanskar (shocked and angry) – WHAT?? and who told her?? How did she get to know??
Shekhar (fumbles) – I… Told her….
Sanskar (shocked) – what?? Papa why did you do this?? You know her condition right?? Aur aap sabne roka kyun nahi?? (and y didn’t you all stop him??)mohit Atleast you could have stopped him… How can you let this happen… You know na she will be shattered knowing the truth…. Anyways I have to go to her….
Anand – no sanskar don’t go…..
Sanskar – but y??
Anand – first of all we are really sorry that we gave pain to your wife… And coming to stopping Papa…. What do you think…. Didn’t we try to stop him?? Of course we did….
Mohit (angry) – but he didn’t listen to us… Khud Ko bada satyavaadi samajhthe hai (he thinks himself as truthful)
Sumi (angry) – mohit…. You can’t talk to your dad like this
Mohit (shouts back) – I can mom… If anyone hurts my di I will talk to them in the same manner…. Because of him my di is not talking to me….
Sanskar (shocked) – what?? Swara is not talking to you??
Mohit – ha jiju di is not at all talking to me.. She is completely ignoring me…. Not only me… She is not talking to anyone except Anand bhayya and aarav…..
Sanskar – but y??
BP – because we all hided this truth….
Mohit – ek min phir toh di jiju se bhi naaraz honi chahiye na…. (one min… Then di must be angry with jiju too na)
Sanskar – wah… Beta….you thought of spoiling my love story….
Mohit – arre jiju I didn’t mean it actually….
BP – stop it both of you….. Sanskar baat toh Mohit sahi keh raha hai (sanskar Mohit is right)
Anand – excuse me everyone will anyone listen to me please??
Mohit and bp – no we won’t….
Anand – arre but at least listen to me…. Aap sab mujpe kyun baras Rahe ho?? (y are you all angry with me??)
Mohit – abb toh aap kuch bhi bologi kyun ki di jho aapke side mein hai (now you will say anything because di is at your side na)
BP – exactly….
Mohit and bp are so jealous
Anand and priya laughs hard…. joined by sanskar seeing them getting jealous...
Anand – you both are really behaving like kids…. Haha
Sanskar and priya give hi-fi to each other - exactly....
Mohit and bp glares angrily at the trio for laughing at them…..
Shekhar – Anand it’s not funny…
Anand – sorry papa… (turning to sanskar) actually sanskar swara doesn’t know that you too know the truth that’s y she is behaving normally with you….
ALL gets shocked…. especially sanskar…..
Now it’s time for Mohit and bp to laugh at sanskar….
Mohit – jiju laga na 440 volts ka jhatka bada hi-fi hi-fi khel Rahe the na bhabhi ke saath (jiju I think you got 440 the volts electric shock… You are giving hifi to bhabhi right now what happened ??)
Anand – Mohit let me complete please…
Sanskar (whispers to Mohit ) – tujhe toh mai baad me dekh lunga (I will see you later)
Anand – sanskar At least you be serious…. Acha listen to me…….Don’t tell swara the truth…. Right now she needs you….now only we both can look after her… Because she is not talking to any of these… And she also got to know that laksh and ragini too knows the truth…. She is not even talking to laksh….
Mohit – but laksh told me that di forgave him…. Uss gadhe ne mujse jhoot Bola (that donkey lied to me)
Shekhar – Mohit he is ur hone waale jiju… Take his name with respect…
Mohit (sarcastic) – ok Papa gadhe ji(mr. Donkey) … Are you satisfied now…..
Shekhar gets angry and leaves…. While all others laughs…
Anand – stop it Mohit…. Ha swara forgave laksh but she is not talking to him…. She said that she needs time…..
She told him later……
Sanskar – but Anand what will happen when she gets to know the truth….
Mohit – ur situation becomes the same as us…. Simple…….
Anand and sanskar gives death glares to Mohit….
Priya – Zindagi mein pehli baar teri di tujhse baat nahi Kar rahi hain na isiliye paagal hogaya hai tu…. (for the first time your sister is not talking to you right, that’s y you became mad)
Mohit (teary eyed) – ha bhabhi…. You are right…. I don’t want to cry that’s y I am diverting myself… If di sees me like this she will be sad… I know even if she is angry with me she can’t see me like this…..
Saying this Mohit goes….
Priya is about to go behind Mohit but Anand stops her…
Anand – leave him priya…. He will be fine….
Sanskar – don’t worry I will talk to him….
All nods…
Anand – and sanskar don’t even raise this topic in front of swara if she gets to know the truth she cannot bear it… Even if she tells you about this.. You don’t tell her the truth ok??
Sanskar first refuses to accept but later he agrees thinking about swara…..