part - 114

@Anand’s house

Swara and Anand enters inside…….Both settles in the sofa comfortably and Swara starts thinking about the recent happenings….But due to tiredness soon sleep took over her..And she fell on Anand’s shoulder…Anand smiles at her cute little sister and takes her to the room and makes her lie on the bed and covers with a blanket...
He goes to hall and informs BP, Mohit and Sanskar that swara is fine and she slept….As he knew that these three must be worried as hell and must have took the whole house on their heads…..
And the three as soon as got the call all three asked the same questions…Like
Did swara had something….Is she crying and is she fine….Did she take her medicines…..
Anand mentally laughed at the three of them but answered them and calmed them and cut the call….

@GM

Shekhar is in guilt but Priya and sharmishta comforted him and BP and Sanskar promised to support him……
Sanskar – we can’t let swara live there….We will go to her and convince her….She can’t do this with us…..She…..(his voice choked as he remembered that his swara left him and went)
Mohit and BP too agrees with Sanskar…
But sharmishta and Shekhar are against it...They wanted to give some time to swara……..
But finally they two too agree and all decided to go to Anand’s house the next morning to convince swara…..

Next day….

@ Anand’s house

Swara wakes up and she sees breakfast infront of her……And also her elder brother sitting beside her...
Swara – bhai Y did u make it ?? I would have made it na….
Anand – what ?? You will make it ?? Do you want me to die so early….
Swara – bhai subhe subhe kaisi baatein karre hai aap (bhai Y r U saying such things)
Anand – then what ha ?? If I allow you to make breakfast then ur husband and ur that mad brother will eat me raw and badepapa too…..
With this swara remembers Sanskar Mohit and BP….And what they did…
She again gets teary eyed…
Swara – bhai….Why did they do this to me….Ha…… What’s my fault….Tell me na bhai…..
Anand – shona tu sach main janna chahthi hai ki tumhari kya galati hai ??(Shona do you really wanna know ur fault ??)I thought of talking to you earlier about this but I didn’t find it appropriate but now I need to talk to U about this ??
Swara – what’s the matter bhai ??
Anand – shona you know that I always wanted you to say everything to Sanskar….. That’s because we can’t have secrets between a married couple, it will affect their relationship…. Jaise tumhare saath bhi hua tha…(like it happened with you)
Swara went to deep thoughts..She still felt guilty for hiding things from Sanskar….
Anand – Shona don’t get angry……Just listen to me completely…..
Swara just nods and asks him to continue
Anand (continues) – Shona Sanskar misunderstood you and all that happened but it’s just because you hided things from him and if U didn’t do that then that misunderstanding would have never happened…..I know Sanskar must have trusted you but…..Ok that’s not my point… Forget about the past…..I just want to say is you hided things for ur reasons but he hided this thing for you…..He doesn’t want you to get hurt…..I know you must be feeling betrayed as all hided this from you but shona try to understand na….We all did it for you…. Especially Sanskar…You know many times he wanted to say the truth to you but stopped thinking about you and his child…..He doesn’t want anything happen to you……Even I stopped him from telling the truth to U…….As we all care about you bacha…..We all love you……We can’t see you in pain…. Please forgive Everyone…..They all love you….Ma Ragini, dadi, daadu, dadi,Priya…. Everyone loves you a lot…… Can you imagine how much guilty they must be feeling right now for hurting you…..Mohit Ko tu janti hai na….(you know Mohit very well) the thought of hurting you causes his death…..
Swara looks at him and thinks about her baby brother who loves her unconditionally…
Anand (continues) – and badepapa…. You know na even you are his daughter he treats you like his mother and who will hurt his mother ha ??
Swara thinks of her and her BP’s moments…
Anand seeing her expressions feels happy that he is able to change her mind slightly…..
Anand (continues) – aur Sanskar Ko tho tu hum sabse zyaada janti hai…(and coming to Sanskar you know him better)
She thinks of Sanskar and how he is asking forgiveness from her and his face expressions when she got pain in her stomach….it's like he is feeling a thousand times more pain than her...
Swara – ha bhai u r right…..
Anand (excitedly) – wow…So did you forgive them ??
Swara – bhai stop it…This is not a movie or a daily soap that you will give some motivational speech and the person’s mind will change immediately.... Come on bhai give me sometime……I understood their intention behind doing this but still I am hurt and I need some time but ha don’t tell them about our conversation…..Ok….
Anand – hmmm ok meri ma…..Waise what were you saying ha ?? Motivational speech… Does it look like a motivational speech….(saying this he holds her ears)
Swara – ahh…Bhai …I am just giving an example….Bhai leave my ear na….If my bachu (Mohit)or my husband got to know that you twisted my ear then they will not spare you…..And BP toh app pe talvaar leke chad jaayenge (and BP will come to kill you with sword)
Anand (leaving her ear) – haa….I forgot about the those three devils……
Swara and Anand laughs a lot… Remembering their past moments and their Masti……
Anand – shona tujhe yaad hain…..Tu mujhe embarass karne keliye naye naye thoughts leke aati thi….(Shona do you remember…How you used to have different different thoughts to embarass me)
Swara(smiling) – ha phir bhi aap mujhe lejaana nahi chodte the…..(ha even then you never stopped taking me out with you)
Anand – arre how will I not take you……You are my entertainment tadaka…..
Swara gets angry - hoooo…Bhai…U r so mean….
Saying this she runs behind Anand…..
Anand makes sure that she doesn’t fall….
Finally she gets a hold of him and beats him…..
Anand – acha I am sorry devil….Now leave me…..Biwi bache hai mere (I have wife and child to look after)
Swara – nothing will happen they will be happy seeing you beaten up……..
Anand – haha very funny…
Swara feels slightly dizzy……But Anand catches her….
Anand (tensed) – shona r U ok…
Swara – ha bhai…I am totally fine…..
Anand makes her sit and feeds her breakfast…….
She gets teary eyed…..
Anand wipes her tears and signs her not to cry….
Swara hugs him and says – I am so happy that I got my bhai after a long time…I will never forget this day…..Thak gayi hu bhai badi behan bante bante abb choti behan hone ka maza loongi… (I got tired of being an elder sister…Now I will enjoy being ur little sister)
Anand smiles at her and kisses her hair…..