swara's reaction

Swara is shocked to know that her cousin suffered in jail becozzz of her.
sanskar takes her to mm.
Swara is not at all talking anything to anyone....
sanskar made her sit on the sofa
all maheshwari family are shocked to see her like this
dp – sanskar wat happened to swara ??
Sanskar is not able to talk anything.....
laksh – papa nothing it's just that bhabhi got to know about the truth y her cousin went missing for 3 months.
Sanskar (worried).- swara plzzz talk something u r not at fault plzzz talk...
mohit holds swara’s face in his palms and says – i know wat u r thinking about. But listen to me jho kuch bhi priya ke saath hua usme aapki koyi galathi nahi hai.(whatever happened with Priya is not ur fault) And now also it's not ur fault. Rithik did this without informing u...
but in swara’s mind some scenes are flashing like she and priya are running moving the stretcher with a man lying on it... Swara cursing herself that it's all her fault and his death....
but listening to mohit swara stops thinking. Now her mind is empty...no thoughts are running in it.
Just then gadodia family enters mm
everyone sees swara in that condition
as mohit informed everything to bp on the way so they got to know about rithik.
bp – maa u can't be weak like this see ur brother and ur husband...how much they love u. See ur sanskar, his eyes got red with pain seeing u in this condition...It shows how much he loves u. U and mohit have a blood relation so if he cries for u it makes sense but see this man and see his condition....
hearing about sanskar and listening mohit’s sobs she starts to speak
swara – sansk…..ar i …am..fine
Saying this she cries
sanskar hugs her tightly....
meanwhile laksh tells everything to maheshwari family.....
they all are shocked to see their cousin bonding.

@malhotra’s house

mrs.malhotra informs about the incident
rakesh malhotra was about to slap her but rithik holds his hand
rithik – swara hates this dad first we have to go to her. u know her how much she will be hurt knowing this....We have to leave immediately. rithik drags mrs.malhotra too to the car
the trio reaches mm

@mm

Swara (sobs) – sanskar i don't want anyone to suffer for my mistakes. It kills me....
sanskar, mohit and bp consoles her
just then rithik arrives there
Seeing rithik swara gets so much angry that she directly goes to him and slaps him hard....

All are shocked
he saved her but she slapped him
mrs.malhotra – swara how dare u slap my son he saved u but u...
rithik – mrs.malhotra (shouts) shut ur mouth otherwise i will forget that u r elder to me.
swara holding his collar – r u mad how can u do that and u know that the operation is success, then y did u bore the punishment wen u were not at fault and even u made them say that he is alive right ??
Rithik – haa i made them say like that becozzz i don't want u to know this. U know i solved their problems and i even gave a very gud job to his son in our company. He knew that we didnot kill his father and i showed him proofs so he believed me and agreed to help me.
sanskar – ek minute(one minute) hold on.... if u hav proofs then y didnt u show to police ??
Rithik – do u think i am a fool sanskar ?? Those proofs do prove my innocence but they are not sufficient for the court....
swara and all – Wat ??
Rithik – haa becozzz it is a trap for me and those persons said the truth infront of the patient’s family but the rival hospitals who have planned against us doesnot allow them to the court.
swara – but who r they and wat do they want ??
Rithik – my reputation. My hospital has a very gud reputation they can't tolerate it so they did this and now see my hospital reputation is gone and within 2 months i hav to close it.
swara – WAT ?? R U MAD ??
Rithik – swara relaxxx i will manage everything
swara – how will u manage ur licence is cancelled now
mrs.malhotra – haa and it's all becozz of u. My son chose this path even though it's tough leaving his father’s profession but u spoiled my son’s future.
sanskar and mohit are clinching their fists.
bp – don't talk rubbish about my daughter....
mrs.malhotra – if u worry for ur daughter then i too hav a right to worry about my so..
rithik (shouts) – I AM NO MORE UR SON... from today onwards ur son died
swara – rithik don't talk rubbish she is ur mother
rithik – no shona for how many years u will hear her stupid taunts.... not anymore
did u listen mrs.malhotra
mrs.malhotra (crying) – don't do this beta plzzz
rithik – dad take ur wife from here.
Mr.malhotra nods and leaves taking Mrs.malhotra away....

Precap – swara decides to solve rithik’s problm and sanskar laksh and mohit helps her.

I know it's a small part but please bear with me..