Sanskar tries to pacify swara

@mm in mrng

swara wakes up due to sun rays falling on her. she sees sanskar beside her sleeping keeping his one hand on her waist.she is about to kiss him on his forehead but she remembers the previous day’s conversation and gets teary eyed.
she removes sanskar’s hand gently and places it on the bed so that his sleep doesn’t disturb. she goes to washroom and gets freshenup.
she comes out and puts sindhoor and gets ready and she is about to go out but sees sanskar who is still sleeping as he slept late the previous night.
swara(to herself) – omg it’s 7:30 now and he has a meeting at 9. y is he sleeping till now today. but how should i wake him up. i don't want to talk to him right now, wat should i do now ??
she gets an idea
swara calls him through her mobile.
sanskar wakes up due to his phone ringing. he doesnot notice swara he sees the caller id and thinks y is she calling him.but swara seeing him awake cuts the call and goes down.
sanskar sees her going down and realises that she did that to wake him.
sanskar(to himself) – even though u r angry with me u remembered about my meeting. i love u swara and i hate myself for hurting u but don’t worry i will make everything fine till evng.
sanskar too gets freshen up and comes to breakfast table. everyone sits while ap and swara are serving.
swara – badima u too sit and hav breakfast. i will serve
ap – its ok beta we both can have breakfast together
swara – no badima u too sit and after that u should take ur medicines na so u eat
ap gives up and sits. sanskar smiles at his wife’s care
dp – swara beta laksh told me that he is not coming as he has some important work here. so who else r going
swara – badepappa this time mohit too will not be able to come as he has some meetings here...
hearing mohit’s name sanskar remembers that mohit asked him to tell swara to call him as soon as she is awake
sanskar – swara yesterday after u slept mohit called u. just call him after breakfast.
swara doesnot talk anything but just nods her head. sanskar gets sad....
everyone gets suspicious about her behaviour but ignores it.
dp – swara beta as only u and sanskar are going to london with rithik i have something to tell u. sanskar u too listen
swasan – ji badepappa boliye (yes badepapa tell)
Sanskar too looks at dp waiting for him to say....
dp – u both are not coming to india immediately after solving the hospital problem....
swasan gets puzzled
dp(continues) – u will stay there for one more week and spend some time together as u both have not gone to anywhere after ur marriage....
swara is about to say something but dp interrupts her – ha beta i know u both went to london but i know u went there for some purpose and u couldnot enjoy then so we have planned this and i will arrange everything for u both to enjoy....
laksh – wowww papa ur idea is superb u planned honeymoon for bhai and bhabhi superb.
sanskar smiles listening the word but soon gets sad listening to swara's words next....
swara – tanq badepappa aap ne itna sab kuch socha hamareliye(tanq badepapa for thinking so much about us) but i am sry....i have many operations to perform here after my return and i can't stay there for more time as dr.batra will be taking my place here only for 2 days. I have to return after that....sry badepapa maaf kar dijeye(sorry badepappa forgive me) i will be back after talking with mohit.
swara leaves immediately as she can't able to control her tears anymore.
sujatha – sanskar did u do anything to her. she is upset from mrng. she didnot talk much.
rp(cam for sanskar's support) – ha i too observed it but sujatha y r u blaming my son for this. I think may be she is tensed for her cousin...
sanskar remains silent and he gets teary eyed remembering his words and how he hurt her.

swara’s side

swara cries remembering his words but composes herself and talks to mohit. though mohit is suspicious about her behaviour he had not forced her to tell him becozzz he understood that she will never tell him. he made sure that she is fine and made her laugh. then she cut the call and went towards the table. her eyes are red due to crying but she tried to smile and served them food
sanskar felt more bad seeing her. laksh being her lovely devar went towards her and whispered in her ears
laksh(eyeing Sanskar) – bhabhi y r u in a so hurry to come back. i know u miss me but its ok spend some time with Bhai... otherwise he will keep a bad eye on our relation just like ur sister.
swara laughed hearing him. laksh too laughed and both gave hifi to each other.
sanskar felt happy seeing her laughing and thanked laksh through eyes.
soon they all left to their offices. sanskar is about to go to his room for a file but swara gave him.
sanskar – tan…..
but without listening to him she left. as its an important meeting he left planning somethimg in his mind.