plan execution and finally truth is out

Next day mrng

All are at breakfast table

Swara is still angry on ragini. She can tolerate anything except her brother’s or her bp’s insult. She will get angry wen anyone disrespect elders but those two people are very special.

@breakfast table

All are doing breakfast. Swara is feeding breakfast to mohit and she too is eating as well
Ragini and laksh are sitting beside each other. Swara is sitting in between sanskar and mohit as usual.

Ragini thinks to apologise to swara

Ragini – di….
swara doesnot respond
Ragini again calls
ragini – di plzzzz talk to me
this time she has tears in her eyes. Swara doesnot notice it so she kept calm but shekhar notices it. shekhar thinks that swara is dragging the matter and by seeing swara feeding mohit he gets more angry.
laksh holds ragini’s hand and tries to calm her.
sanskar sees ragini crying and about to tell swara but shekhar starts scolding swara.
shekhar – swara y r u ignoring her. She realised her mistake na ?? Then y r u dragging the matter. Just forgive her. She is crying and coming to yesterday’s incident she didnot do anything wrong by supporting anand
bp gets angry but if he gets angry and starts shouting then swara starts to worry about his health.
mohit too gets angry on shekhar.
sanskar feels bad for swara but at the same time he feels that swara is dragging the matter as he doesnot know anything.
swara controlls mohit and asks him to keep quiet as bp will handel the situation
Bp – shekhar….
listening to bp’s voice Shekhar realises that his brother is back and now he cannot scold his own daughter.
bp continues – wat r u saying ?? it's a matter between the sisters and let it be between them, u no need to involve in those. now forget everything and do the breakfast
Shekhar is surprised to listen his calm voice
Shekhar to himself – i am surprised to hear bhayya speaking in a calm voice. I was afraid after realising his presence. I thought that i am gone now but he said so calmly. I am surprised and shocked as well
Dadu – oyyy shekhar wat happened to u ?? y r u murmuring ??
Shekhar – nthng papa i am eating.
sanskar puts his hand on swara and shows her that ragini is crying. swara feels bad and melts seeing her sister’s tears.
swara – ragini don't cry i am not angry with u but ur behaviour. Now don't cry and listen one thing nothing can change the fact that u r my sister and i love u a lot.
Ragini – tanq di u know i am so happy and sry for shouting on bhayya.
Swara – u shouted on ur bhayya so say sry to him only.
Ragini – sry… bha.
Mohit – ha ha it's ok if di forgave u then it's ok. I dont care wat u say to me but just see that di doesnot get hurt with this.
shekhar – mohit how can u talk like that with ragini ??
Bp – haa beta this behaviour of urs is not acceptable. even ur di doesn't like if u behave such with ragini.....
Shekhar – dekha mohit even bhayya is telling to change ur behaviour. I don't know whether swara will tell u to change or not.
swara(to herself ) – hey bhagwan now i too cant stop mohit from bursting out.
Mohit – see pappa i am making one thing clear. plzzz keep control on ur tongue wen u r speaking about my di that too infront of me. u know wen u said that ragini did a right thing by supporting anand I wanted to make u feel the same pain which my di felt becozzzz of him but my di stopped me from saying anything. But remember one thing if i see u blaming my di for my behaviour then u know i hav little bit madness so I will sell my shares in our company for low rates then our company’s postion will fall. I know u love ur business very much so be careful....
shekhar – woww now u r giving a warning to ur father
mohit – think watever u want ??
Swara keeps her hand on her head as it's common for her.
mohit goes while kissing swara and hugging sumi and bp
Mohit – acha di i hav small work ok bye take care....
he goes to bp and hugs him. bp is sitting in chair.
mohit also goes and hugs sumi
sumi (slowly).- u shouldnot have talked to ur father like that
Mohit – tell this to ur husband ma not to blame my di for everything....
sumi – she is his daughter i know he is wrong but…
mohit – ha daughter not a slave... saying this he leaves saying bye to sanskar laksh dadu and dadi too
mohit – bye jiju bye laksh by old woman bye dadu
he leaves
sanskar and laksh are thinking about anand.
Sanskar(in mind) – i wanted to know about anand and who has a problm with bp so they asked us to take him to london and who is this vatsal omg how many secrets she have. really she is a book of mistery to solve.
Laksh to hinself – i hav to ask ragini about anand
Swara leans to sanskar and says – how is ur mrng entertainment
sanskar – wat ??
Swara – ha just now the show ended. a war between a son and father. Hahaha(giggles) how is the title nice na ??
Sanskar – swara u r impossible. U r laughing even after this.
swara – sanskar it's common in our house. dad scolds me but actually he wanted to scold mohit but he thinks becozz of me he spoiled so he scolds me and gets scolded from mohit, but if he scolds mohit then mohit wouldnot hav uttered a single word. he wouldhav bore it silently.
sanskar – but then u will start scolding ur dad for mohit... won't u ??
swara laughs and says – correct bechare dad(loudly)
Everyone looks at her.
swara again becomes angry with shekhar and looks at him – wat ?? y r u seeing me as if i am an alien
shekhar – ha becozzz u r laughing and saying bechara to me so we r seeing u
swara – haa toh i am laughing becozzz my husband cracked a joke kyun do u hav any problm.
shekhar and swara make a silly fight with each other.
all are happy that they r getting back their old swara Especially bp.
Swara – lucky how is the entertainment ??
Laksh – hahaha bhabhi u r impossible.....by the way...it's superb.. (winks at her)
swara – wow u understood easily but see ur dumbo brother he couldnot understand and he is asking wat entertainment(laughs)
laksh – (laughs) u know na bhabhi his mind doesnot work except in business
sanskar – acha ji then who gave u an idea to know the truth haa ??
Bp – which truth ??
Swara – nthng bp just like that acha i think we hav to charge a lot of money for breakfast, lunch and dinner becozzz we r showing them a unique type of movies. We r entertaining people so we should charge them.
all laughs.
sumi – wat’s happening to u ?? U r becoming naughty day by day.
ragini(laughs) – jiju ka asar(BIL's effect)
swara – shut up ragini ki bachi warna(shut up ragini otherwise) i will tell ur mischevious things to lucky.
ragini – noooooo
swara – hahaha that's gud
sanskar is upset with shekhar’s behaviour even though swara cracked jokes but he is not satisfied fully he felt bad that shekhar treats swara and ragini differently but then sees bp and swara talking to each other and laughing and then he feels that everything is right as she is getting fatherly affection from bp