part - 110

@Gadodia Mansion

Swara gets ready and leaves to the hospital informing sumi and bp.
Mohit wants to drop swara but she is adamant that she will go by her scooty…..
Bp(giving up) – ok maa if you want you go by yourself but not scooty please take your car
Mohit – ha di badepapa is right…..
Swara – nai(no) bp please I am missing my scooty if sanskar comes he will never allow me so please until he comes let me go by my scooty….. Bachu please….
Mohit – no di….. Never….
Anand comes there
Anand – let her go mohit remember one thing your sister is mature…. And a doctor herself… She very well knew what is good for her so let her do what she wants….
BP – Anand you too are taking her side…. Tu bada hai tume toh usse samjhana chahiye ki woh scooty se na Jaye par tum toh….(u r elder anand, u should make her understand that she shouldn't go by scooty but u....)
Anand – bade Papa try to understand her situation…. She has to be happy at this time and she will be happy only if we let her live the life in her way…. We can't snatch these little happiness from her which makes her happy....
BP agrees with Anand and let swara go….
Swara smiles at Anand and thanks him with eyes and goes….
Mohit too goes behind her and follows her in his car which swara is hating but feeling blessed for getting such a beautiful and caring family
Anand gets very happy…
BP comes to him and pats his shoulder…
Anand – bade Papa mujhe dheere dheere hi na sahi lekin meri behen vaapas mil Rahi hai….(badepapa though gradually I am getting my sister back...)
BP – ha beta that moment is not so far when your sister calls you bhai  again with all her love...Now go to office I think you have a meeting with chadda's….
Anand – ha how do you know??
BP – are bhai even though I don’t come to office I have a complete idea of what is happening with my company and my kids….
Anand smiles at him and says – jaasoos hogaye ho aap (you have become a detective) now this mohit too became like you...
BP – kya Matlab??(what do u mean ??)
Anand – see this message (mohit sends a message to Anand that he will reach late to office and asks him to start the meeting without him) he is following swara… I don’t understand why is he behaving like a kid…. Arre swara is my sister too and I too Care for a lot but I am not behaving in this way…
BP (smiles) – I think you have not understood your brother till now… For him swara is not his sister but his life….he treats swara the way u treat ragini....
Anand – hmm yeah ok badepapa I will leave now…. I am getting late…
Anand takes his blessings and leaves

@MM

Ap and sujatha are sitting in the hall and arranging something….
Sujatha – jiji I am missing swara very much….
Ap – me too sujatha I am missing both sanskar and swara….
Sujatha – par mai apne bete se jyada bahu Ko miss Karri Hu (but I am missing my daughter in law more than my son) we are all habituated to swara’s talks, swara’s cooking and everything…she helps us in literally every little thing.....
Ap – ha sujatha we are very lucky to have swara as our bahu(daughter-in-law)
Just then swara calls sujatha….
Sujatha – jiji see swara is calling...100 years to my bahu…
Saying this she lifts the call…..
Ap smiles at her excitement to talk to swara….
Swara – mom how are you??….
Sujatha – mai teekh Hu beta tum kaisi ho?? (I am fine beta how are you??) How is your health??
Swara – I am fine mom…. How is badi ma, badepapa, Papa…. I am missing them all…
Sujatha – All are fine but missing you swara…
Just then dp and RP comes there…

Dp – kya swara ka call hai??(is it swara who is on the call ??)
Sujatha – ha bhaisa….(dp signs to give it to him… Sujatha gets surprised as dp never liked to talk in phone too much that too he himself asked her) swara beta… Apne badepapa se baat karlo….(swara, talk to Ur badepapa)
Swara – ji mom…
Sujatha handovers her phone tomorrow dp….
Just then sanskar calls Ap
Ap smiles and takes the call
Ap (teasing) – sanskar kya tum dono ne decide karke call Kiya hai kya?? Dono Ko eki time pe hamari yaad ayi?? (sanskar have you both decided to call us… Both of you remembered us at the same time)
Sanskar caught his badima’s teasing tone…
Sanskar – ma…. Kya swara ne bhi abhi call Kiya?? (did swara too call now??)
Ap – ha just now she called sujatha…. Now she is talking to your badepapa you know your badepapa himself asked the phone to talk to swara…. You know he seemed to be excited and missing swara a lot...
Sanskar – kya mujhe toh itna miss nahi kiya unhone kabhi…(he didn't miss me this much anytime)
Ap smiles at his talks….