part - 64

Swara - TRUTH ??
mr.malhotra - haa beta plzzz i want to talk with u alone.....
swara - see mr.malhotra aapko jho bhi kehna hai aap yahi kahiye (whatever u wanted to say u say here only) plzzz its a request.
mr.malhotra - ok....shona i know that i did a very big mistake by separating my company and left ur family, my own sister's family to suffer but i hav a reason. I was blackmailed....
swara looks shocked
mr.malhotra(continues) - yes i was blackmailed by ur mami. she always wants to go away from u becozz she is jealous that me and rithik loves u and sumi more than her. but she supressed her feelings becozzz we can't go away becozzz our companies are interlinked. But wen mr.arnav gadodia is declared dead and shares fell down she started asking me to leave this company and separate my shares but i refused to do so then she told that she will attempt to suicide and she will blame u both. I know that she will not die but attempt is enough to get u both arrested that's y to save u both......i did this. I am sry beta but i can't leave u alone like that so i asked rithik to go against me and
support u.
swara is in tears. but she wipes them.
all maheshwari family are spell bound to see their love
towards swara.
swara - but y did u slap my mom mr.malhotra ??
mr.malhotra - beta i didn't hav any other option....sumi is not believing me that i can do such thing. But if this continues i was afraid of losing u both so i did that to make her believe that I was actually changed and not pretending....
swara - does ma knew about this ??
Mr.malhotra - haaa just now i went to her and told everything. she forgave me.
swara(in tears) - but i can't. U know i hate the persons who raise hand on women. I forgave u but i can't keep any relation with u. So if u r done with this then u can leave.
Saying this swara runs to her room.
sanskar is about to go but mr.malhotra stops him
mr.malhotra - sanskar beta right now she is crying for not able to forgive me but u plzzz console her.
sanskar leaves to his room.
mr.malhotra turns towards the family and joins his both hands and says - i am sry and tanq dp ji for allowing ur sanskar and swara to help my son.
dp - arre it's our duty and ur son too saved my dil.
mr.malhotra - tike abb mai chalta hu.(ok now I will take ur leave)
And he leaves
after he left
sujatha - jiji swara should have forgiven him. See he did this just to protect them but swara is still not ready to forgive him.
ap - u r right sujatha but we can't say as we didnot bear the pain and she is the one who suffered it....
everyone leaves

@swasan room

swara cries and sanskar goes and hugs her tightly.
swara holds him and cries more.
He calms her and makes her drink water.
after she became calm.
sanskar - swara y don't u forgive him. he deserves ur love. See how much he loves u.
Swara (crying) - sanskarrr i can't forgive him.that's the problm na ??
Sanskar - plzzzz don't cry yaar. I can't see u crying. First stop crying.
he kisses her forehead
swara stops crying.
swara - sanskarrr i am not able to forgive him. U know i hate those men who...
Sanskar - who raises his hand on women yahi na ?? (That only na) I know....
swara looks at him
sanskar - swara but he is urrr...mamu
swara - no sanskar i can't forgive him. now leave this matter here itself
sanskar cups her face and tells her - swara listen to me carefully. I am with u in ur every decision but i can't see u hurt. So make a decision that never hurts ok ??
Swara nodes in yes
sanskar kisses her on her forehead and hugs her.
After sometime they come down and have their breakfast and leaves to their respective places.

@maheswari ofc

laksh is on call

laksh - ragini i will come to pick u up at evng. So don't go home. We will go out...
ragini - laksh i hav to ask papa i mean...
laksh - ragini don't worry i will ask papa from ur behalf
ragini(happy)- tanq laksh i love u
laksh - so be ready to be mrs.maheswari
ragini - lakshhh there is a lot of time for that.
laksh - haa i know ok bye. I have to go for a meeting.....
ragini - ok bye
she cuts the call
then laksh calls shekhar and asks his permission. shekhar agrees and they hang up....
after the call
shekhar goes to bp
shekhar - bhayya....
bp - ha shekhar bolo (yes tell me shekhar)
shekhar - bhayya i think we should do ragini and laksh's engagement. we decided that marriage will be after her studies but atleast we should do engagement na ??
Bp - ya ok i too think the same ok i will talk to ma and tell u.
shekhar - bhayya u decide it na. Swara is still younger. We elders have to decide it.
bp - shekhar, ma may be younger to us but she is more mature than us. So i will ask her.
shekhar (sad) - ok bhayya
and he leaves

@evng

Swara comes home.
sanskar too comes home. Mohit is also present there.
all are sitting in the hall. Swara looks at mohit. Mohit asks her to tell everyone.
swara - badepappa i want to tell u all something
dp - ha beta tell
swara - actually today bp called me and told that they wanted to do raglak engagement. He told me to ask ur opinion on this.
dp, ap and all are happy
dp - arre beta it's really a good idea. We don't hav any problem with this.
ap - ha beta we can do the engagement as marriage will be after ragini's studies. Kyu sujatha ??(what's say Sujatha ??)
sujatha - ha jiji( right jiji)
swara - i am so happy badepappa. Tanq so much
dp - arre isme tanq kehne ki kya baath hai beta.(there is no need to thank in this beta) It's really a very good idea. I will talk about this to shekhar ji and arnav ji
swara - ok badepappa
mohit gets up and says - ok uncle i will leave now. Bye di
swara - bye mohit. Take care.
mohit - bye jiju and he is about to go but a girl comes running from the entrance and hugs sanskar by calling his name louder
swara is shocked.
sanskar breaks the hug
sanskar - misha...
misha(fake anger) - ha misha do u remember me ??Haaa u completely forgot ur best frnd ha ??
Sanskar - arre its nthng like that. Acha tell me how come here ??
misha - hooo sanskar u r too rude. I came here for u to see my best frnd aftr years and u r asking me like this.
In all this conversation swara is burning with jealosy by seeing their closeness
ap - arre misha how r u ??
Misha - fine aunty and how r u all ??
Ap - fine...
mohit observes swara being jealous. He feels bad to see his sister like that. He goes near her and hugs her and says - don't be so jealous she is just a frnd....
swara - i know.
Mohit breaks the hug and says - bye di bye jiju pointing to sanskar
misha(wonders) - jiju ??
sanskar - ya actually he is my brother - in-law and she is my wife dr.swara sanskar maheswari(Pointing towards swara)
Misha (upset) - ohhhh sanskar u really broke my heart yaar. U know i..
sanskar(interrupts) - hahaha misha stop kidding Yaar.... acha u go and take rest ramu kaka plzzz take her luggage to guest room
mohit bids bye and leaves giving last look to his sister who is acting to be fine for her brother.
swara gives 'u-r- dead-look' to sanskar while he gives 'i-dont-know-anything' look to her....
swara leaves to kitchen.
Sanskar - hey bhagwan kaha fasa diya aapne mujhe. ye lucky kaha mar gaya Abb (ohh god where did u
Trapped me ?? Where did this lucky ??)i know this misha loves me from clg days but i thought she forgot me but no i am wrong. Huuu...now what should I do ??

laksh and ragini are having a wonderful dinner
meanwhile laksh's phone rings and he takes the call...
laksh - ha bolilye bhai( ya tell me Bhai)
sanskar - kaha mar gaya hai tu(where the hell r u ??
laksh(confused as y is Sanskar so furious) - kya ??(what ??)
Sanskar - tell me where r u laksh ??
Laksh - bhai i am with ur sali(sister-in-law)
sanskar - hmm here i am in tension and u r enjoying there ha ??
Laksh - wat happened bhai ??
Sanskar - misha came here yaar
laksh who is drinking water spills it out.
laksh - wat ?? Wait is she the one who used to love u madly
Sanskar - ha wahi hai(ha she is the one) and do u know wat she did ?? Sanskar tells everything how she hugged him and swara got angry
laksh laughs
sanskar - i thought u will help me but u r useless chiii
he cuts the call
laksh - arre bhai listen to me bhai hello .....hello. kaat diya(he hanged up)
ragini - wat happened laksh ??
Laksh tells everything to her.
ragini - laksh here my jiju is worried and u r laughing at his situation. Huuu ok i am done now come lets leave u go home
laksh - ok ok come i will drop u.
laksh drops ragini and leaves to MM
Laksh comes home and sees swara cooking with angry face. And sanskar trying to calm her.
sanskar is trying to talk to her but becozzz of ap and sujatha and parineetha he couldnot talk to her.
laksh comes to his bhai.
Ap - sanskarr i asked u wat r u doing here ??
Sanskar - wohh maa i hav to talk to swara
swara looks at him and gives an angry look.
laksh laughs
all understands
pari - sanskar u go from here... talk to her later. here we r cooking can't u see.
laksh - woh kya hai na(the thing is that) bhabhi right now he cant see anything except swara bhabhi.
and laughs.
sanskar gives a death glare to laksh and leaves from there.

Precap - sanskar convinces swara and later swara gets to know that misha loves him.