part - 96

Swara goes inside the house where as sanskar is stopped by the watchman.

inside the house

Swara goes and shouts”Vatsal , vatsal…

Vatsal comes out.
Vatsal – swara u here…at this time.
Swara (happy) – I am so happy that priya accepted u. Just now she told me. That's y I came here to talk to u. She also told that tomorrow morning u both are going to gm. That is the reason y i came now.
Vatsal – what's so hurry swara ??

Swara – I wanted to tell u that please don’t hurt her once again…this time she can’t bear it (teary eyed)
Vatsal – never swara. It's a promise. And I am sorry for slapping u. Please it's been 4 years since that incident took place. Please forgive Me.
Swara – no I can't….though I forgive u for slapping me but i could not forgive u for keeping bp away from me for 2 yrs. So please leave this topic. I wanted u to practice how to propose priya tomorrow in front of our family. Ok..
Vatsal – ok but before that u tell me when r u telling sanskar the truth ??

here sanskar diverts watchman attention and enters the mansion. Sanskar comes and stands there near the window so that he can see and hear everything.

Swara – tomorrow.....I will say everything to sanskar. After that whatever may be the punishment he give I am ready for that.
Vatsal(wiping her tears) – don't worry….it's ur past swara. And from tomorrow I will change ur life. I mean I too will come and tell truth to sanskar and then i will accept my mistakes which made u hide our relation.

Here sanskar is getting shocked listening each and every word.

Swara (smiles and slowly) – ok let's start practice.

Vatsal – ok ok. I am sorry i have hurt u alot and I even separated u from our son aarav….
(It's just an act but sanskar doesn't know that it is an act)
(Sanskar is listening everything…. he remembers how swara gave her surname to aarav)

Vatsal – but u never tried to hurt me back. I am sorry for everything. Please forgive me. I know yesterday only u forgave me but still I want to ask ur forgiveness now.

(Sanskar remembers how swara cared for vatsal…. and how she hugged him when he saved her the previous night. His eyes gets moistured)

swara – ok I forgave u…I am very happy that I am going to live with u and my son from tomorrow.(winks at vatsal as she is acting same like priya)
vatsal – but what about the divorce swara ?? And the proceedings. Our lawer is out of station. He will return after 1 month.
swara – don't worry about that. I will talk to sanskar to arrange his lawer.
Vatsal – swara is it good to take help from sanskar….
swara – ha it's ok don't worry…he will understand…

Sanskar comes away…
sanskar(thinks) – is she planning to divorce me ?? No no my swara can’t do this….nooo but what is she talking with vatsal. Aarav is her son…(he remembers swara’s care towards aarav) she is planning to leave me ?? No no aarav is not her son…..(he suddenly remembers swara saying him that aarav was born in that hospital)
Ya I will go and check the mother’s name in the birth certificate. Yes this will be better. I know my swara can’t leave me….

He starts going…..

Inside the house….

Vatsal – so from tomorrow onwards u will be very happy. Because u need not hide anything from sanskar.

Swara – ha I am very happy. U know whenever I lied to sanskar….i used to feel someone stabbing hard in my heart…but now i will be very happy with my family and my child (holding her belly)
Anand(confused) – shona…..What do u mean by that ??
Swara – I don't know y but I wanted to say u about this…I thought not to tell anyone until i say it to sanskar but now I wanted to say u. I am pregnant…
anand jumps in excitement.
anand – OMG….i am going to become mama. Wow i am so happy shona…
saying this he hugs her……
swara breaks the hug and says – u have lost that right…and please call me swara….
saying this she goes away. whereas anand gets hurt but he is very happy about swara.
Swara is about to go..
anand – wait I too will come.
Swara – no sanskar will get upset if he sees u. I will go.
Anand – ok then call me after reaching home.
Swara – ok. And haaa don't send ur driver behind me..
anand (smiles) – u know very well about me. I will send him whether u agree or not. Because i want ur safety.
Swara goes home and anand asks his driver to follow swara until she reaches home.
swara leaves to mm.