epilogue final part

Next morning

Mohit thought to visit MM and talk to swara and make up to her....though he knew that his sister forgave him but still he had to make her happy as he had hurt her and this feeling is really hurting him...
So Mohit decided to go to MM so that he can meet both swara and uttara and leave from there to office directly....

@MM

Swara woke up and went to freshen up....
Mean while sanskar woke up and on not finding swara beside him he started searching for her while taking her name...and a voice came from the bathroom....
Swara - sanskar I am in washroom don't worry and ha can u do me a favour.....
Sanskar - ha swara bolo na.....(yes swara tell me)do U need something....
Swara - ha I want tamarind...can u please bring it from the kitchen.....
Sanskar (surprised) - what ?? Tamarind seriously.... instead of that u can have some dish which is made of that right ??
Swara - no sanskar I want to eat raw tamarind...please go and bring it...go...
Sanskar having no option left went from there and to fulfill his wife's demand......
In the mean while swara came out of the washroom and got ready.....
On seeing sanskar she rushed to him and snatched the tamarind from his hand and eating more and more...
Sanskar is making faces like how she is eating that much sour...
Swara (while eating) - Don't make faces.... sanskar...at this time it happens...
Sanskar - ya I know that but I didn't expect that u will eat in this quantity.....(indicating the amount of tamarind she is eating) I brought the whole jar as U will take it as much as U want but.....
Swara - stop it sanskar.....Y r u disturbing me....let me eat na...u go and get fresh up.... And ha Nazar mat lagao....(showing him the tamarind)
Sanskar - acha baba ok....eat....I won't say anything...I was just telling u to eat less Because I think it's not good for the baby....
Swara - sanskar I am a doctor don't forget that ok...now Go and take bath...
Sanskar smiles at her and kisses her forehead and goes.

After sanskar came they both went down to have breakfast.....
All starts having breakfast....and all are taking special care of swara while she is getting irritated.... sanskar smiles at her actions...
Dp - swara beta so....what have u guys decided ??
Swara(confused) - I didn't get U badepapa...what r U talking about ??
Dp - about Mohit and uttara's marriage ??
Swara and sanskar are shocked and look at each other...
Adarsh - papa...what is there to decide ?? Yesterday it is fixed that both the marriages takes place on one day....
Laksh - ha papa.....
Dp - ha but I think the decision is not final yet.... yesterday Mohit has taken this decision in a haste... atleast that's what I felt....
Sanskar - badepapa.....u r right but it is still not decided.....just give us some time.... Mohit told that he will talk to Uttara and decide about this.....
Uttara's face fell off but she covered it with a smile.....
Dp - ok sanskar it's ok no need to hurry.....
Ap - swara beta u r not eating anything...come on have this...(ap put one more parata in her plate)
Swara makes a cry face...seeing this sanskar looks at her with Pity...
Swara (whispers) - sanskar...I can't eat more...please..
Sanskar (whispers) - swara it's for u and the baby only na.....if u eat then our baby will be healthy right ??
Swara - sanskar I am fine and the baby too... U r not understanding me...if I eat more I am getting pain in my stomach...please take this parata na.. please (with puppy dog eyes)
Sanskar (melts and understands her) - ok fine....
Saying this he takes parata from her plate without anyone's notice....
Swara smiles at him...
At the same time Mohit comes to MM.....
Everyone sees Mohit and asks him to come in...
Dp - arre...Mohit beta...come inside....and join us for breakfast....
Mohit smiles and comes to them....he takes a seat beside swara which is opposite to Uttara...
Mohit smiles at her and mimics 'hi' to her....
She fakes a smile to him....Mohit feels something is wrong with her....
Swara holds his hand......and assures him that everything is fine....
Sujatha comes and serves him 5 paratas
Mohit(shocked) - aunty...what is this ??I can't eat this much....
Sujatha - I don't want to listen anything....u have to eat that's all....
Saying this Sujatha goes...
Swara and sanskar chuckles at his situation...
Mohit(fuming) - bahut hasi aari hai aap dono ko (u both are getting so much laugh)
Sanskar (controlling his laugh) - now u know Y am I afraid of coming to ur house.....
Mohit (slowly) - ok Jiju let's do a deal here U save me...there I will save U....
Swara - ohhh hello....nothing is going to work as I will break Ur Jiju - sala team....
Sanmoh(at a time) - impossible....
Mohit - di...no one can break our Team...not even u....
Swara keeps an 'O' face.....
Sanskar - exactly....so don't even try swara.....
Swara(getting angry) - I hate u both.....
Saying this swara gets up and leaves.....
Mohit gets worried but sanskar assures him....
All gets surprised seeing swara's behaviour...
Laksh - oyy....what did U both do to my bhabhi ?? Ha ??
Sanskar and Mohit smilingly tells them everything...
Ap goes and holds sanskar's ears
Ap - sanskar....u shouldn't have done this....Bechari Ko pareshan mat karo...she is pregnant beta....take care of her....u know na she will get angry easily now both of you go and convince her....
Mohit and sanskar nods.....