bp angry....planning to bring the truth out

At evng

@swara’s room

Sanskar – swara how can u leave ur husband alone and go to the hospital now. U promised me that u will be at home the whole day but see u r breaking ur promise
swara wearing her ear rings
Swara – sanskar stop it. U r behaving like a 2 year old kid who cries wen his mother goes away
sanskar – ha toh mai hu na kid.(ha ya I am a kid) i am ur kid and going to become father of ur kids in future and winks at her...
swara(blushes) – sanskar….stop it. U will never change. (and she shows fake angry)
Sanskar – wah ye acha hai yaha mai naaraz hu tumse mujhe manane ki bajey ulta tum mujhpe gussa ho Rahi ho, kaisi biwi ho tum ha ??(here I am angry with u and instead of convincing me u r getting angry with me?? What type of a wife u r ??) (And he keeps an angry face)
Swara comes near him and sat beside him
swara – so u r angry with me right ??
Sanskar – haaa
Saying this he turns his face
swara holds his face and kisses him on his cheek
swara – now ??
Sanskar doesnot respond but smiles inside.....
swara again kisses his cheek but sanskar doesnot respond.
sanskar thinks to act more
sanskar – it's not enough to reduce my anger
swara continuosly kisses his cheeks and stops after sometime
swara – is this enough ??
Swara too blushes and sanskar is shocked at her.
sanskar smiles naughtily and says showing his other cheek – ye gaal khali hai (this cheek is free swara)
Swara sees him smirking and gets that he is acting
swara – sanskar……
and she beats him with pillows
sanskar stops her and says – acha ok ok sry
swara – ok i forgave u this time but next time don't act like this
she becomes emotional
swara holds his face in her palms and says – wen u r angry with me na then i cant think anything i will become mad. I didnot know wat is love till now but after getting u i realised it. the thought of going away from u will make me die..
sanskar – shhhhh swara plzzzz don't say that. And ha i promise i will never be angry with u from today now plzzzz smile my love....
swara smiles and hugs him, he too hugs her
swara breaks the hug
swara – sanskar i hav to go
sanskar – ok shall i drop u ??
Swara – no mohit is coming actually bp is going to office today as he has some work so they both will go to ofc after dropping me....
sanskar – acha ok but take care,
swara – ok bye
swara leaves
And sanskar sits to do some work....

@7pm

Bp comes with fury eyes.
mohit comes from behind and says – badepappa atleast listen to papa once
Before saying anything to him.plzzzz ghar pe jiju aur laksh hai(BIL and laksh are in the house..) plzzz don't do this today
but bp doesn't listen
bp shouts – SHEKHAR GADODIA..... SHEKHAR…...
Everyone come to the hall including sanlak hearing his shout.  
sanlak are shocked seeing his anger
shekhar – bhayya wat happened ??
Bp throws some paper on shekhar’s face and asks him – wat is this ?? Haa (he goes on shouting )
Shekhar picks up the papers and gets shocked to see them
bp (shouts ) – y r u silent now answer me ??
Shekhar – bhayya plzzz lets talk later. Not now ??
Bp – how dare u do this ?? I was not here from two years so u believed that i was dead and thought that u can do anything right ??
Shekhar – bhayya nthng like that plzzzz listen to me once.
sumi comes and sees the papers and gets shocked
sumi – ha bhayya plzzz listen to him once. He is not at fault....
bp – sharmishta u keep ur mouth shut. i am already angry with u for telling truth to maa now don't increase my anger.
sanlak are getting shocked again and again with his behaviour
sanlak goes to mohit and asks them wats the matter ??
mohit – jiju i am getting tensed. Only di can control him But di is in operation theatre.
sanskar – but what's the matter ??
Mohit – woh....
they are interrupted by bp’s shout
bp – Shekhar how can u cancel the donations which we give to all the orphanages in the city. And how merciless u became ?? U took back the 10% shares of our company which i used to spend it on our old age home and orphanage which is my ma’s dream, u became so greedy for money that u didn't even think about ur own daughter. U know how much ma will get hurt wen she knows about this.
Dadu (fears) – ar..arnav listen to ur brother once beta.
bp – papa u don't involve in this or else i will forget that u r my father.
sanlak are dumbstruck
sanskar reminds of swara’s words. she told him that even dadu is afraid of bp.
shekhar – bhayya plzzz ur bp(blood pressure) is increasing...please be calm....
Bp – let it be. Nthng is important than my ma....