part - 89

@GM

bp rushes to his room. Swara gets teary eyed. Mohit comes there.
Mohit - diii u don't worry. I think something is wrong. Let's go and ask dadu and papa.
swara - ok chalo.(ok let's go)

sanskar comes towards them. Seeing him swara wipes her tears and smiles.
Sanskar comes to them.
sanskar - we all are leaving swara. U come after some time......
Swara just nods.
mohit excuses and goes away.
Sanskar holds swara's face in his palms...and asks caringly....
sanskar - kya hua....(what happened ??)y r u worried....
swara hugs him tightly.....
swara - sanskar bp is ignoring me. Firstly he didn't come to airport and now even after seeing me he was going without talking to me. When I went to him he was avoiding me.
Sanskar breaks the hug and kisses her forehead.
Sanskar - don't worry. First go and talk to him. do u want me to stay with u ??
Swara - no u go...I will be fine. I will settle scores with him. I will punish him for ignoring me.
Sanskar (smiles) - that's like my wife... pakka...(r u sure)u will be fine right ??
Swara - ha baba....itna khyal mat rakho.(ok....don't pamper me so much)I will get used to it.
sanskar - soo what...I will be with u for my whole life...and I will pamper u like this throughout my life....
swara smiles - ok now go....I think all are waiting for u...
sanskar - ok...shaam ko jaldi aajana....(come early in the evening)I will be waiting for u.
Saying this he kisses her cheek and leaves.....
Swara smiles and goes back of him to bid bye to maheshwari family.
Laksh - bhabhi come fast...we have to irritate bhai too....
swara - ha sure lucky....
They all laughs at these two crazy people and leaves....

Swara and mohit go to dadaji and ask him about bp's strange behaviour.

Dadaji - I too don't know y is he behaving like that....yesterday afternoon he went to office. After that he is behaving like this...
Swara - iska matlab office mai kuch hua hoga....(that means something must have happened in the office) mohit u just call office and get the details about bp's meeting like whom he met and the details about the till then I will try to talk to him.
Mohit nods and goes.....
Swara goes to bp's room....
Swara goes inside andBp sees her..
Bp - arre maa aap kab aaye....(ma...when did u come ??)
Swara - y r u avoiding me ??
Bp (fake smile) - me.....(laughs) it's impossible to avoid u ma. It's just that I am busy with work.
swara - no bp....
bp(cuts her) - no ma not now.....I have some important work u please go.....
swara gets dejected. She feels very sad because it is the first time he is treating her like that though he did not say anything to her but still he is ignoring her. Her bp is ignoring her and she couldn't handle that.... without talking anything she left from there.
Bp (to himself) - sorry maaa I have to do this. This love of mine towards u made my brother jealous. He even forgot everything and sent me to london...no I can't let u know anything about this. Shekhar should be happy and now he will give u the father's love which u deserve....

Flashback starts

rahul after saying the truth to priya Calls anand.
Rahul - hello anand bhai....
anand - ha bolo rahul...(yes tell me rahul)
rahul - actually when I was talking to myself in my room...priya heard my talks...she got to know everything....
anand (shock) - what do u mean by everything ??
Rahul - I mean how u took blame on urself and the person behind bp's kidnap is shekhar uncle...
anand - ohhh shit..now she will tell everything to swara..
rahul - no bhai...she told that she will not tell anything.
anand - but still I can't stay like that.. ok I will do something....u don't worry. Bye....
rahul - bye..bhai.....
the next day anand calls bp to meet him. Bp goes there.

bp - y did u call me now ?? U already hurt ma(swara) a lot. Now what do u want anand
anand (interrupts) - I want to tell u a truth.
bp(confused) - what's that ??
Anand hugs bp and cries. Bp too melts seeing his little child breaking....
bp - shhh y r u crying....anand...stop crying like a child....
anand wipes his tears
anand - badepapa aapko sach mein lagta hai ki maine aapke saath.... (Badepapa....do u really think that I did that to u...)
bp - anand I know u did not do it ?? But u confessed urself....I tried to talk to u many times but u never let me talk to u....
anand - badepapa I did not do that but....(he says everything) bp sits on chair with a thud...
bp (teary eyed) - I can't believe this....I hurt my brother to this extent that he ignored his conscience....I don't know that I snatched my brother's happiness.
Anand - badepapa r u not angry with papa for doing this to u ....
bp - I am angry not with shekhar but with myself. Because of me he suffered a lot, I compelled him to do that, and I am angry with shekhar for making ma cry these two years by keeping me away from her but...he is right at his place.
Anand - no badepapa papa has me mohit ragini and even he has a family...But u sacrifised everything for swara. U have the right on swara. He is not right at his place.
bp - no anand...ma is his blood.... His own daughter....
anand hugs bp
Anand - u r too good badepapa and u taught swara the same. u know what she may be papa's daughter but she resembles u in everything. I told u everything as priya got to know everything from rahul. So u have to stop priya from saying everything to swara....
bp - ok I will do that and I will also return shekhar his daughter.
anand - u r not going to do that badepapa.....
bp (angry) - now u will say me what I should do ha ??
anand(gets afraid) - no badepapa i...i ....mean....
bp - anand leave about that. Think about priya and aarav.....just because of ur ego u r spoiling her life. I will never forgive u for what u have done with my friend and when I was unable to forgive u then how will priya forgive u....so u only have to go and apologize her leaving ur ego... please bring her back into ur life.
Anand tries to tell bp the truth that sahil blackmailed him but he decides the opposite....he tried to stay calm not to give him more tension....
anand - no badepapa it will never happen.....
bp - ok then I am leaving. Do whatever u want. u know priya did the biggest mistake by loving u....