part - 102

Swasan are in one room.
Sanskar is very happy as well as swara. But swara acts to be irked.
Sanskar makes swara sleep on the bed. He sits on the other side of the bed.
Swara thinks that he is going to sleep on the bed.
Swara(angry) – u sleep on the bed. I will sleep on the couch
Sanskar – stop acting foolish swara. U sleep here. I will sleep on the couch. I was just checking ur medicines. After that I will go and sleep on the couch.
Swara is facing his back so she could not see what he is doing.
She feels bad.
Swara – sanskar….
Sanskar – hmmm(while checking the medicines)
Swara – u sleep here. We can manage….I mean if rithik sees us….he will get to know that….
Sanskar smiles at her….
Sanskar(winks at her) – if u want me to sleep beside u then okay I will sleep on the bed.....
Swara(angry) – shut up and sleep.
She turns to other side and sleeps.
Sanskar smiles and pecks her forehead
Swara gets irked….
Both sleep…but in sleep sanskar and swara come closer. They both sleeps in each others embrace.

@mrng

Swara wakes up first. She sees herself in sanskar’s embrace. She smiles and about to kiss his forehead just then the reality hits her. His words echoes in her ears. She immediately separates herself from him.
Sanskar too wakes up…
Swara goes to washroom without saying anything.
Swasan gets freshes up and comes down.
They gets shocked to see maheshwari family there.
Sanskar – ma mom…aap sab yaha ?? (Ma, mom what r u guys doing here ??)
Ap – ha beta….we wanted to see swara so we came….
Gadodia family and maheshwari family are talking to each other freely.
Maheshwari family have apologized to gadodia family and gadodia family also apologizes for hiding about anand.
All gadodia family is present there except mohit and anand.
Sanskar – ohhh ok…..
Swara goes silently without even seeing them.
They feels bad.
Shekhar diverts the topic.
Shekhar – durga prasad ji…annapoorna ji..sujatha ji…aayiye…nashta karte hai…(please come, let's have breakfast)
Dp – ji let anand and mohit too come. By the way where r they ??
Sumi – anand went to drop aarav to school and mohit is sleeping I think. Actually yesterday he came late from office.
Ap – ohhh that's ok. We will wait.
Sujatha – ha jiji sahi kehrahi hai. Waise bhi(yes...jiji is right, anyways) we came here to talk with swara.
Hearing this swara gets up.
Swara(to sumi) – ma..please send my breakfast to my room.
Ap and sujatha feel bad.
Ap – swara rukho beta….(swara stop child)we need to talk to u.
Swara stops and turns back.
Ap and sujatha holds her hands.
Ap – please forgive us beta. U r our respect but we disrespected u by pointing at ur character. We r very sorry. We realised our mistake. Please come back beta…
Dp – ha swara…forgive us beta…
They all keeps on talking but swara does not utter a word.
Ap and sujatha cries. By seeing their tears swara hugs them both.
Swara – badi ma , mom…please don’t cry. I don’t have any hatred towards u all. I love u as my family. Please badima but don’t ask me to return to that house....
Ap – but beta…if u really forgive us then please come back.
Swara – no badima…I…
Mohit – what's happening here….
All gets worried about mohit’s reaction.
Swara – mohit….y did u wake up…u have slept very late right...go and sleep….
Mohit – I think this is more important di… and u all came here to take her to MM right ??
Dp – ha mohit beta…actually we...
Mohit – I am sorry to say this uncle but my di won’t come with u..and now u can leave.
Bp(shouts) – mohit….bado se baath karne ki tammez nahi hai tumme ?? (Mohit....don't u know how to talk to elders)
Mohit – badepapa they…
Bp – enough is enough..now u keep ur mouth shut…let ur di take the decision.
Swara – bp I don’t want to go there.
Bp – r u sure ma ??
Swara – y bp ?? Do u want me to go there ??
Bp – I want u to be happy. That's all.
Sanskar gets an idea.
Sanskar – swara I have an offer for u..
Swara – and what's that Mr.Maheshwari ??
Sanskar – firstly stop calling me Mr.Maheshwari, anyways coming to the point, u come with me to MM for one month. If I am unable to convince u in this one month then I promise I will never interfere in ur life. I will do whatever u want. Shart manzoor hai ??(do u agree with this condition ??)
Swara – no
Sanskar – y r u afraid that u will fall for me once again..
Swara(angry) – aisa kuch nahi hai….(there's nothing like that)ok I accept.
Mohit – di..no please I can’t let u go there. I still remember how they treated u.
Dp – ok then mohit u can accompany ur sister....
Shekhar – no dp ji…mohit should not come. It's not good…
Rp – shekhar ji..jab sanskar aur laksh yaha reh sakete hai toh mohit waha kyun nahi reh sakta ??(shekhar ji, when Sanskar and laksh can live here then y can't Mohit  live there ??)So please let him come....
All agrees.
MF leaves with happy faces except uttara.
Uttara goes to swara.
Uttara – bhabhi I am really sorry. I should not have behaved with u like that….
Swara – it's ok uttara. I am sorry for my brother’s behaviour towards u. I will talk to him.
Uttara – no bhabhi…u don’t talk with him. He hates me. And I…. (she could not talk further so she leaves cryingly)
Swara feels bad for uttara.
Rithik and rakesh comes out from their rooms.
They all talk for sometime and leaves to their respective rooms....

@night

IN SWASAN ROOM

sanskar – so Mrs.Maheshwari….all packing done ??
Swara – hmm be ready to call me Miss.Gadodia..Mr.Sanskar Maheshwari because I am gonna win the challenge and u promised me that u will do whatever I ask. And I am going to ask for divorce.
Sanskar gets shocked and sad hearing this.
Swara(continues) – and ha coning to the packing...I am not going to live in ur house for lifetime. It's a matter of one month. So I am done with my packing. It will be easy to pack the bags when u again throw me out of ur house like last time. U told that u don’t want any of my things in ur room but unfortunately space was not sufficient in my bag that time. But u don’t worry this time I have very less stuff. So it will be easy for me.
Sanskar – swara I am sorry yaar. Please maaf kardo mujhe. Aur kitne taane marogi ??(please forgive me, till when r u going to taunt me ??)
Swara – tana ??(taunts??) No no Mr.Maheshwari this is the truth…. anyways I will go and check mohit whether he is done with his packing or not.
Sanskar holds swara’s hand and hugs her tightly.
She feels her neck and shoulders getting wet slightly. She realises that sanskar is crying. She too cries but soon breaks the hug and goes to mohit’s room without seeing sanskar's face because she knew very well that if she sees tears in his eyes then she will give in because she loves the man to that extent where her self respect doesn't matter and she doesn't want that to happen....

@mohit’s room

Swara – bachu… done with ur packing ??
Mohit – ha di…almost…
Swara – mohit I need to talk to u about ….
Mohit – uttara …..even I need to talk to u about her di..
Swara – that's great. I was thinking to talk to u from a long time but I was worried about ur reaction but now as u urself wanted to talk about her it's fine.
Swara and mohit sit on the bed.
Swara – bolo(tell me)what's the problem…
Mohit – di…u know…I…broke…
Swara – ha I know..lucky told me everything. U did very wrong with uttara. U should not have done that..
Mohit – di..mai kya karta...(di...what should I do ??I was angry. How can she blame u.
Swara – mohit keep urself in her situation and see. If u get to know that sanskar is cheating on me then what will u do ?? U will question him right…because u love me very much and u can’t bear someone betraying ur sister. The same happened with uttara.
Mohit – but u r not cheating on jiju di….
Swara – but uttara does not know this mohit...U should not have hurt her. She loves u very much. U r lucky to get her. U r thinking only about me but it'ss wrong. Think in her point of view too. Jho mujhe kehna tha maine kehdiya baaki tumhari marzi….(this is all I wanted to say....and rest is in ir hands)
Mohit – di….now what should I do ??
Swara – that u think by urself…
Saying this swara goes….
Mohit goes into deep thinking. He remembers how he broke all ties with her. Their eyelock at college. Her tears. Her words. Everything is running in his mind. Thinking this he sleeps.

Laksh,ragini, priya, aarav, sanskar and swara are sitting in hall.

Priya – I am very afraid. How will anand react when he gets to know that swara is going to her sasural.(in laws place) OMG he will kill me.
Sanskar – y will he kill u ??
Priya – because I did not stop her…
Swara – I will talk to him..u don’t worry.
Raglak(at at a time) – bhabhi…
Priya(irked with their shout) – y r u both shouting. Talk slowly na…
Ragini – r u really afraid of bhayya or r u acting ??
Priya – shut up…u don’t know about him that's y u r saying like this…and laksh what's ur question ??
Laksh – same as ragini (smiles sheepishly)
Swara and priya together – u both are impossible.
Just then anand comes home. Priya goes to him and takes his bag from his hand)
Priya – anand khana lagadooo....(anand shall I serve u the food ??)
Anand – I am not hungry priya…. swara how is ur heath ??
Swara – fine…
He starts leaving…
Swara – bhai…..I mean anand….I need to talk to u…
Anand (happy) – ok come.
Anand holds swara's hand and takes her to his room.
Swara informs him about going to MM.
Anand(angry) – no u r not going there…
Swara – it's a matter of one month after that everythimg will end. I promise…and ha even mohit is accompanying me and I will go to hospital regularly and priya will be with me there.
After a lot of discussion and swara's assurance, anand agrees.

Precap – swara in mm. And ……….