part - 109

@ Gadodia Mansion

Swara sees Aarav coming. She calls his name. Aarav gets very happy seeing swara. He runs to her and swara bends and hugs him.
Aarav – mummaaa you know I missed you so much…. I love you
Swara – I love you too aarav….. Acha tell me where were you till now?? You know the moment I came here I was searching for you…..
Aarav – I am sorry mummaaa I went to piono classes…. You know I hate all these…. I wanted to stay at home and play with chachu, daadu, bade daadu and all… But dad is not listening to me… (aarav talks without even breathing)
Swara (calming him) – shhh……calm down calm down….. Saas toh lelo… (breath)
Aarav (dramatically) – Saas Lene ki fursat hi kaha hai mummaaa…… (where is the time to breath Mumma)
Swara (laughs at his dialogue) – ha Tum toh apne Papa(sanskar) se bhi busy ho….(yes...u r busy than Ur papa(Sanskar))
Aarav (hits his head) – ohhh shit mummaaa I totally forgot about Papa where is he??
Swara – your Papa went to US…..
Aarav – hooooo so bad he went without meeting me…. I won’t talk to him….
Swara (smiles) – ok ok fight with him after he comes… Now go and get freshen up…. Let’s have dinner together….. Ok??
Aarav – ok mummaaa….

Just then mohit and uttara comes to the hall.
Mohit – di did aarav come?? I heard his voice…
Swara – ha just now….. Went to his room…..Chalo tum dono…. Go and sit for dinner… I will go and call everyone….
Mohit holds swara and takes her to the dining table.
Mohit – you sit here…. I will go and call everyone….
Swara – bachu….. You worked in the office too and now also…..
Mohit – diiiiii I am not going to do any work…. I am just going to call them….
Uttara – bhabhi mohit ko chodiye…. Aap Jane waali thi sab ko bulaane ke liye….(Bhabhi leave about Mohit, u r going to call everyone for dinner) Even you are tired… You were busy with operations the whole day…..
Swara (smiles) – no I am fine Acha I have a solution…. I will call lucky and ask him to call everyone for dinner as he and ragini are upstairs…..
Uttara – ha this is good…
Swara calls laksh and asks him to call everyone for dinner….
Mohit (to cook) – kaka khana lagaayiye….(please serve the food)
Swara is about to get up but mohit signs her to sit and signs Uttara to go and help cook in bringing the dishes…
Uttara goes….
Swara – mohit abhi se bechari ko kaam karne keliye bolra hai(Mohit, u r asking her to do the work from now only, poor she) not good ha….
Mohit – di….. I am not telling her to do any work… It’s just a small thing…
Swara – acha small thing…. Then you too go and help her….
Mohit – di…. Don’t expect too much from me… I am not an ideal husband like jiju….
Swara – I don’t want you to become like your jiju but at least try to be a good life partner…. R u getting me….
Mohit – yes.....
Mohit goes to call every one for dinner while uttara arranges the table along with kaka....
Everyone comes to the dining hall including Anand….. Swara makes aarav sit beside her and everyone eats…. Mohit struggles to eat roti…. Swara sees this and makes the roti into pieces…
Swara – abb Khao….(now eat)
Mohit (opens his mouth) – khilaooo (feed me)
Everyone smiles at his act…
Swara feeds him.
Swara – mohit you told that you got used to eat by yourself….??
Mohit – ha di…. Maa will give me by making pieces but today as you were there ma thought that you will feed me (dramatically) par ma ko kya Pata hai ki aap pehle vaali di nahi rahi (but ma didn't know that now u r not my old Di)
ALL smiles…..
Swara – that’s why I told you to be away from lucky…. See you also began to act like him…
Laksh – bhabhi……. Please don’t blame me haaaa your brother is a big dramebaaz more than me….
Aarav – ha you are right uncle…. Chachu is a big dramebaaz….
Laksh – ha you are right…(realizes that Aarav called him uncle) wait wait uncle kisko bola tumne….(whom did u call uncle ??)
Aarav – aapko…(u...)
Laksh (with shocked expression) – mai uncle diktha Hu tujhe bhayya kehke bulao….. Mai bhi bacha hi Hu…..(did I look uncle to u, call me bhayya, even I am a kid)
Uttara – bhai.. Please stop joking ha… U and bacha……
Mohit – Laksh please lies should be somewhat convincing u know....
Swara – mohit stop teasing my devar…. He is right he is still a kid….
Mohit leans to swara and whispers in her ears – if u see exactly, he will become a father to n number of kids...and u r calling him a kid....wowwww......
Swara (whispers) – shhhhh chup Kar (shh shut up)
Mohit – Sach me di aap shaadi Karao iska jiju se pehle baap ban jayega ye….(seriously Di.....u get him married, he will become father even before jiju...)
Swara – mohit please stop if BP listens then he will start pulling your leg….
Mohit becomes silent….
Laksh stares angrily at Mohit…..
Mohit gives him a sheepish smile.
Swara – Aarav Laksh ko uncle mat bulana…. Wo ragini Bua ke hone waale Pati hai na toh phupa bulalo unko ok….(aarav, don't call laksh as uncle, he is going to be ragini aunt's husband so call him phupa)
Aarav – ok mumma….
Anand – Aarav if you finished dinner then go and sleep tomorrow you have to get up early na…
Aarav – no daddy please…..
Swara – Mohit if you finished your dinner then take Aarav to your room we will join you….
Mohit takes aarav with him…..
Swara – BP how can you let this happen??
BP – what did I do now??
Swara – Aarav is a kid BP let him enjoy his childhood…. Why are you all torturing him with back to back classes…. Let him play, have fun and spend some time with family…..
BP – haaa ma I know I already talked about this to Anand but he....
Anand – Shona I have decided this…. If you have any problem then talk to me bade Papa ko involve mat Karo……(don't involve badepapa in this)
Swara – ok then I will talk to you directly….
Saying this swara goes from there…..
Anand too follows swara….
ALL finishes dinner and talks for sometime…. Later laksh and uttara leaves for MM.
Swara and Anand sit in garden…..
Swara – aap kya karne ki koshish karre hai??(what r u trying to do ??)
Anand – I don’t understand what’s wrong in this…. I am trying to make my son best in everything…. I know he will suffer now but he will feel proud when he realizes that he is good at everything…..
Swara – but he is loosing his childhood….. He will be mentally disturbed…….kya aap usse bhi apni Tarah banana chahte hai??(u wanted him to become like u)
Anand – stop it shona…. Even I didn’t experience my childhood that doesn’t mean I am not happy now…. See me I have everything….. Tell me one thing which I don’t have??
Swara – memories…….
Silence took place for a few moments
Swara (continued) – you don’t have memories……. Which I, mohit and ragini have…… I know what happened with you is wrong…. Papa BP daadu everyone gave more importance to our family's reputation than your happiness….. But please think of this peacefully.....your childhood is not in your hands but you have your son’s childhood in ur hands, I hope you will do the best for him.
Saying this swara is about to go
Anand – shona I still don’t agree with you completely but I believe in one thing…. You are more responsible when it comes to aarav…
Swara smiles....
They talk for some more time and later anand drops her in mohit's room and leaves to his....

Next morning

Swara is sleeping….. Sanskar calls her….
Seeing the caller ID she smiles and attends the call without getting up…..
Swara (in a sleepy tone) – Kab waapas aare ho (when are you coming back??)
Sanskar (smiles) – so I was right….. I expected that you will be still sleeping…. Swara you are becoming lazy day by day
Swara – arre nahi baba(no nothing like that) I had a very lengthy conversation with bhayya last night and slept late….
Sanskar – ohhh ha I forgot what did he say??
Swara – what will he say?? He agreed…. From today on wards aarav will not attend any extra classes… He will enjoy his childhood (saying this swara stretches her left hand which hits mohit)
Mohit winces in pain - (ahhhh di)
Swara makes a puppy face
Sanskar(without knowing that mohit got hurt) – ohhh that’s great….
Swara – what’s great ha because of you I hit my bachh…. I am so sorry mohit I didn’t see
Sanskar – arre what happened??
Swara explains him how she unfortunately hit mohit
Sanskar – ha toh issme meri kya galti hai (haa so what’s my fault in this)
Swara – sanskar it’s all your fault before meeting you I was not like this…. I used to be balanced but now I am jumping and reacting more for a small thing…
They both go on arguing…. Mohit puts cotton in his ears and turns to another side and sleeps……..
Sanskar (accepting defeat) – acha ok baba it’s all my fault now don’t be angry….. You know I wanted to hug you and kiss you…. I am missing you sooooo much
Swara (becoming sad) – haaa I too am missing you so much sanskar jaldi aajao na please(sanskar come soon please....)
Sanskar – ha pakka…….(yes sure...)
Like that they have a beautiful morning chat which is night for sanskar…..

@US

Sanskar’s pa – sir I didn’t expect this move from you…..now no one can stop you from getting this project…..
Sanskar – I know but make sure this deal should be signed within 3 hours and get my private jet in stand by...I am leaving....
Sanskar’s pa – sure sir...
Saying this he leaves
Sanskar(to himself) – I am going to surprise you swara…..your love made me do the work in 2 days which should be done in 1 week… I can’t wait to see you…… I love you wifey….. (kisses swara’s pic in his mobile

Precap – swara gets to know the truth and confronts Anand….. Anand and swara gets ready to leave gadodia mansion….. Sanskar’s arrival